QED Metal detector for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all. I have for sale a QED set up on a very light shaft. The machine is a late prototype and set up with all 9 modes. Comes with charger and small joey coil all in excellent condition. Reason Im selling??? Because I have two of em! Price is firm at $1000.
1530846754_wp_20180706_12_53_59_pro1.jpg

AND NOW AN EVEN BETTER DEAL!!! I'm dropping the price to $900. But That's it! An absolute bargain!!! Cheers All... Regards... Ronnie. :Y: :)

A couple more pictures of the QED PL2 Proto. As you can see it has a few extra interface plugs for various purposes on the front.
1531811356_qed_face1.jpg
1531811416_qed_face2.jpg

Gday, where are you located. I'm interested in the detector if the taxman wasn't too nasty last year and if you can get it to Tassie without it costing a fortune.

Ok, shouldn't be too hard to get it here. Only just got my group certificate today so will be in touch when I get some word on what my tax return will be. Should be no problem coming up with the money but I don't like to spend anything I don't have.

Near Beaconsfield in Tassie. Best way to get it here would probably be to freight it to davenport, I'm up that way fairly often. Are the coils waterproof? Can make a cover for the control box but it's pretty hard to keep a coil dry round here!

Hi. Dave . Yes the coil is waterproof. You can submerge it. No problem. The rest is not though. Just a plastic bag over the control box is fine if you are expecting rain while your detecting. If you like I will get a quote from Aus Post to Davenport Post Office. Regards Ron.

Yeah, that would be great. Put my tax return in today so should hear back early next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts