WalnLiz Gemstone and gold fossicking videos.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent video as always Walnliz, I always througoughly enjoy watching and learning what is available from our seasoned prospectors, as many know I've had a great deal going on and am hoping to soon to get back into my back yard and have a dig. Cheers again Wal, your enthusiasm always helps

WalnLiz said:
bundyjd said:
Wal,

Are you still selling these through Detectaden?

Cheers,
JD

A few are available through Deteca Den mate, but numbers are limited as I don't get a lot of time to set them up lately.

Wal

Thanks Wal,
Have you sent any over there lately? I ordered one back in April and last time I checked they told me that I was next on the list.
Not sure what's going on, I'll have to chase them up tomorrow.

Cheers,
JD

They had a couple 2 weeks ago and they went out the same day. Got one going over there Monday, so it could have your name on it. Send me a PM and I'll make sure you get one. Generally the waiting list can be long, as only Bankers put together by myself go through Terry, and time at the moment is unfortunately in short supply. :(

Wal.

love my banker wal thanks for the new vid I hope to talk my boss into letting me get some gold I am only allowed to fin gems 8.(

You've got a pretty hard boss there Richo....maybe tell her that the gems need to be set in a gold ring, and you know just the spot to have a look for a heap of it laying in a creek near bye. ;) You never know your luck with the boss, but dangling a carrot can sometimes have a positive effect. :)

Great Vid Wal , Have never seen one in action and looks like its sure to pay for itself.

Thanks for sharing.
Cheers

A bit a gold in the vial will always put a smile on my dial too. Nice vid WalnLiz, geez the Walbanker demolishecd that big bucket in no time, they are an excellent gold contraption.

Richo, gotta get the boss to let you hunt the gold mate, I'd give you a hand feeding the banker, be good to catch up again some time mate.

[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/jLLW7s2R4Ss[/video]After that seemingly small occurrence a few years ago with one ant running off with a small gold nugget if seems to me that the ant clan have become more brazen and organised in their attempts to acquire precious metals and now diamonds. This is an attempted daylight robbery at a jewellery store. Just a word of warning to everyone out there. Be diligent. Theyre everywhere ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
https://youtu.be/jLLW7s2R4Ss

Latest posts