Gpx4500 plus lots of coils etc for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm looking to sell my gpx4500 plus alot of coils and bits and pieces for the great price of $2500.

The gpx has an aftermarket carbon fibre shaft apparently bought from the UK. Nenad told me that bit when I had a lesson with him. Accessories include lots of coils , minelab harness, hip stick , extra coil nuts and bolts in the box of bits and pieces, camouflage unit cover , everything you need to find gold , which this machine has found gold.

Everything in great working order.

1533971724_2017-04-11_21.12.23.jpg

Everything in that pic minus the pick and black tub.

I'm in NSW.

HoudiniHarry said:
Hi Upside, so you want to swap the 4500 (working I assume) probably $2500 plus value for an Equinox 800 you can buy for $1300?
You could sell the 4500 quickly for $2k and have money left.

Why not sell the 4500 then buy the Nox?

HH

Edited after your suggestion thanks :Y:

The Big B1 said:
Where about in NSW Upside?
Interested, but the distance may be deal breaker.

I'm near Dubbo , west by about 100km.

The Big B1 said:
Cheers Upside.

Bit of a bummer, I'm 8-900km away. Hell of a trip.

Worth the drive for a bargain like this though. I'd be willing to drive into Dubbo or somewhere nearby if that helps at all.

The temptation is bloody strong.

Furthest I've been up that way is Ivanhoe. I'm located north west vic so Dubbo would be further away.
Ill see If I have enough to cover it once me tax is done sometime in the next fortnight. assuming it isn't sold by then, but at that price eehhhhhhh ;)

The Big B1 said:
The temptation is bloody strong.

Furthest I've been up that way is Ivanhoe. I'm located north west vic so Dubbo would be further away.
Ill see If I have enough to cover it once me tax is done sometime in the next fortnight. assuming it isn't sold by then, but at that price eehhhhhhh ;)

You could visit Ophir on your way home :Y:

Hi, how old is this 4500 and would you send to NZ at my expense.
Cheers Xterragold

Xterra Gold said:
Hi, how old is this 4500 and would you send to NZ at my expense.
Cheers Xterragold

It's a 2011 model. Works perfect.

And yes I am willing to post at buyers expense but only if it's sent with a tracking number and signed for on arrival.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts