Weld River Tas

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Kingsolomon, I couldn't find the photo of the raw stone, but here it is in a ring: http://aussielapidaryforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=3720.msg35122#msg35122
index.php

Anyone heading out on the weekend? I'll be there friday afternoon and Saturday by myself and my brother is flying down from Melbourne for Sunday before we both head back home. Would be happy to catch up with anyone that is in the area. I know a couple of the spots but any local help and company would be cool to.

Dozzer said:
The one and only tiny pink I have is lighter, more a rose pink. Yours look like some stones I have seen out of Victoria?
These ones are from NSW... Have heard you get them that way as well. Ill be down there after Xmas to have a poke about...
Barney

Yep managed a few small pinks over the weekend, but they are lighter pink than the the ones from NSW.

Newbie said:
Anyone heading out on the weekend? I'll be there friday afternoon and Saturday by myself and my brother is flying down from Melbourne for Sunday before we both head back home. Would be happy to catch up with anyone that is in the area. I know a couple of the spots but any local help and company would be cool to.
Sorry newbie family duties calling this week end. Two girls under three no how to call! :eek:

No worries Dozzer. I am bleeding there is no room at the weldborough pub thi weekend as well. Never mind hopefully we can get some good stones that's the main thing.

Latest posts