Looking to source fine quality Australian gemstones

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldnt mind selling a few there easy enough to get . and the green ones r much harder lefty but i think some r a little bit different i have found small pieces of pink and blue saphires in the area so they could be but i was told green saphires r much rarer but a freind asked an older fossicker and he said the one he had was a green dogtooth saphire but its all here say iv had jewlers and a few ppl who run gem clubs tell me there anything and everything from worthless broken bottles through to pricless red rubys lol so i duno

palmerston said:
i wouldnt mind selling a few there easy enough to get . and the green ones r much harder lefty but i think some r a little bit different i have found small pieces of pink and blue saphires in the area so they could be but i was told green saphires r much rarer but a freind asked an older fossicker and he said the one he had was a green dogtooth saphire but its all here say iv had jewlers and a few ppl who run gem clubs tell me there anything and everything from worthless broken bottles through to pricless red rubys lol so i duno

Makes it hard when people mislead you, tragically some will probably be doing it for their own gain trying to get you to sell a parcel for bugger all!

Do you have a set of scales so you can weigh the stones? I'd certainly be interested in buying a few if we could work something out, difficult though when you don't actually know what the stones are. Quickest test is Specific Gravity which is pretty easy if you have a set of gem scales. I'll send you a PM. :Y:

Hello my grandmother has a harts range Zircon that was mined and cut by my grandfather whom was a well known gem man before passing away..
The Zircon weighs 15 carats and is a beautiful light pink colour, she is willing to sell at less than half its value, willing to take $700
I can send pics if interested
My name is Matt and my number is +XXXXXXXXXXXX

Moderator Edit
Please, No Phone Numbers on the forum.
Members can email you and when you
hit 10 meaningful post's, The rest of
the forum will open up including
Private Messaging. Plus you
can post a proper advert in the For Sale
Section.

Hi,l Have opals for sale! Worth $700-1000!I am in GRAWIN,NSW!

Selling for less!email me for pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts