Outer battery cover for F1A4.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everyone
I'm looking for just the outer part of the battery case for the F1A4. If someone has a spare floating around let me know. I purchased my F1A4 and this was missing. Hope someone can help me. Thanks

hi Firey, PM Auman, he will prob have spares. but better still just put a plug on and use a traditional battery setup.... Don't like cords? Don't worry , there is a wireless battery available.

i use my mod f1a4 with a wireless battery and it is a treat , well balanced, low noise, not heavy...

See below photo of the Busy B wireless transmitter/battery & receiver by Detectronics, and my ghetto F1A4
1533455102_img_36591.jpg

Note there is some guy Ripping ppl off on ebay for these battery carriers.

Hi Eski
Thanks for the reply, that wireless battery system looks great. Was it hard to fit to the f1a4. Who modded your f1a4. Can you send me any pics or info on the battery plug and any other mods you have done or have info on. I would love to mod it up a bit more. Let me know how you've done on the gold with your f1a4.
Thanks again for reply
Cheers

HI , Battery was Easy to fit, simply put velcro sticker on side of detector and on side of battery (depending on whether you are right or left handed) and stick together....

with the mods , seriously , talk to Auman(he did mine), not worth the stuffing around , just pay to get it done right from word go and you will maximise the result.

Hi again Eski
How have you found your F1A4. Have you found any gold with it. What is the best coil size you have used on it and how long have you had it for. Look forward to your reply.
Thanks
Firey10_0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts