Cresswell Mini Concentrator

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am only intending on using it at one spot so I didnt want to buy fork out on a newy at this stage Atom.

Ill keep an eye out for a 2nd hand one as well .

Can you make one or make a pan with the screen and catch tray under it for easy con panning? If you don't know what I mean I'll find you a link, but basically in the video above, its the inner black piece you can use as a pan, but with a screen covering the deepest sump. The whole lot holds together with theadrd rod

Will that idea work with limited water , as I planning on taking my own water to a spot and recycling the conentrator water from sitting it in a bigger container.Ill probably have about 60 litres to play with.

It should work fine as long as you have a solution for the silt like waiting to let it settle and scoop it out. I've panned and recirculated a sluice in puddles for quite some time

Everning,

Has anyone had good results with the Mini Concerntrator? Picked one up the other day for $130 brand new.

1533386413_received_10155997218455958.jpg

Dont own one myself but had a go of one at Ophir one day and it certainly caught gold. One thing for sure though is that you definitely got a bargain. The retail price is more than double what you paid and second hand ones are rarely seen.
Good luck with it!

BradCorrie said:
Great. Will be handy for those long walk in spots that have limited water. Thanks guys
You can sit them inside a bigger container and recycle the water if you happen to be in a spot with limited supply. :cool:

Couldnt get rid of mine fast enough tbh. They do a good job catching the gold but they just don't move enough material, I'd rather stand beside a rocker box than hunch over one of those things all bl***y day.

Latest posts