gday from SA

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Ive be a " lurker" here for some months always wondering if you lot are sick enough for my sense of humor the answer is HELL YEA i come on this forum every day nearly! i read about the trials and tribulations of the members sometimes with a tear or two in the eye i haven't delved much into the rest of the forum as it didn't quite seem right but now i will i have 5 items that beep and squeal at me and when the hearing gives out 4 will shake my hand off i(we) have a Nokta Impact and pin pointer a Makro racer2 and pin pointer and an ebay pin pointer we mainly do the local beaches at the moment to get used to the machines and the loudest find so far was a condom wrapper at around a foot down thankfully it was empty but it sure made the impact scream well enough from me for now ive got some serious reading to do roo geoff

Gday mate, where in south oz are you? I spent a few years in port Lincoln. It's a great state to live in. Second only to Tassie of course, ok maybe at this time of year it's slightly nicer there.

Hi Dave79 and Jaros thank you for the welcome Dave i live near Gawler on the flats thought about trying in the Gawler River but thats a NoNo although i have seen the occasional depression

Hi Brad thanks for the welcome we have travelled north for the weekend and hit one of the local beaches for a bit of a detect got 2 five cent pieces and i think a farthing wont know til sunday night when i can clean it very carefully oh and half a kilo of ring pulls bottle tops and assorted crap detector now officially owes $794.90 woohoo

Ooooh, a possible farthing, the suspense is killing me! Remember no photo, it didn't happen! OK, I just wanna see a pic of the farthing.

hey dragon man dave79 and diggertrev thank you for the welcome dave79 sorry i forgot there were other denominations it was actually a threepence and not in very good condition picked it near low water mark so it was quite unreadable

thanks Bluedevil yea my mate says at the current rate its probably worth about 75c that means $794.15 to go til the Makro is paid for not bad :Y: :Y: still id prefer to be out there than stuck in the city

Latest posts