new find

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey mate how are you going?

my and my old man are from abboutsbery and cecil hills where looking at learning about this craft.

if your ever interested in going on a hunt feel free to contact us.

all the best nice finds :Y:

Hey all long time no hear.. from me lol it's been a while haven't been out for a swing in ages. Work, the farm and with the cook getting over the big C detecting was the last thing on my mind.... ah who am i kidding lol wanted to get out there everyday finally got a chance on Monday to have a swing with the new 800 at my local spot with a mate lots of trash,bbs and a few relics fav find of the day was a corbin 999 padlock pity it's been cut
1528788140_20180611_133157-1612x1209.jpg
1528788186_20180611_133201-2016x1512.jpg

caparobertsan said:
Oh my goodness! Amazing! It is funny, goodies are always found when you expected least! It is a destiny! :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y:

reminds me of one of my dads fav sayings .

it always seems to happen when its least expected most .

he used to get me to test how strong i was when i was a little kid by telling me to stand in a bucket with both feet then grab the handle and see if i could pick myself up yet ..... never could though .

johno

What's this one Ivo ?
I was thinking
One
Half
Penny

but that seems to not fit for me 8)
1528795070_screenshot_2018-06-12-17-34-41.jpg

Excellent day out, worth cracking open a beer at the end of that workout - coppers are in great shape too. :Y:

Trio of shillings and a florrie woulda been the icing on the cake for ya mate. 8) :p
:Y: :cool: :Y:

Latest posts