finds from 2 of my local sites

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
site 1
22 coins, all pre decimal. A cross with part of the chain and something i have admired but never thought i would ever find, a cricket belt buckle.
1429346678_20150418_181837_823x1024.jpg

Good stuff crusty ,, love the cricket belt buckle ! :)
Was site 2 the Showground ?

I like what I'm seeing here CD,.... hooked a couple of Barra I see. Not to mention all the other fish,... well done.

Site 2 was my from one of my old Pyramul houses i lived in jeff. Im going back to do the main homestead when i get the at pro in my hands

Great to have such sites available to detect, sure looks to be loaded with some nice coinage and relics. Hopefully a sovereign or two will present themselves to you. ;)

Ive got 2 more sites im busting to hit. One is where my auntie lost a diamond ring and another spot that is absolutely covered in pulltabs but did produce some coins including a florin ;). Just need a detector capable of eliminating the Pull tabs and hopefully no one has hit it since i was last there. I willalso be hitting site 1 again with the new toy and expanding my search area.ill keep you posted

You've found more in 1 trip then I have in 2 years, I'm going to go, to a corner, and cry.
Haha, good luck!

Checked out a couple of spots on the way home from the inlaws on the weekend. The amount of pulltabs drove me me nuts at the first location and i left with only 10c fir my efforts. Stopped for lunch at a pub on the way home and gave the girls the pinpointer to run over the sand in the play area. They managed 40c before giving up, i then told them i wanted a couple of sweeps over the grass out front.
Stopped at an old bush cemetary after that and came up with 3 pennies before I headed home.
y0t6Umx.jpg

B0R2qjv.jpg

g7GBiBo.jpg

sfGPsz2.jpg

hISHdEl.jpg

Latest posts