Fishing for madtuna

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shakergt said:
Still no news of Madtuna or whereabouts'. the muster should have been completed by now. I hope all is ok with him
Yeah shaker still nothing from mt. :(
Maybe he's onto a ripper find and is busy digging it all up? :D

Hi all, I went to see MT today, they are still mustering, MT was out checking some water bores so I did not get to see him, I will try to catch up with him tomorrow.
, so according to the mustering crew he was still alive at 11.30am today 27-6-18 but a bit busy.

Hoppo said:
Hi all, I went to see MT today, they are still mustering, MT was out checking some water bores so I did not get to see him, I will try to catch up with him tomorrow.
, so according to the mustering crew he was still alive at 11.30am today 27-6-18 but a bit busy.
Ahhh good morning Hoppo.
Thanks for the update, good to know all is well. :Y: :lol:

Hoppo said:
Welcome aboard Hoppo..... ;) ;)
:)

He must be flat out with station life. I don't think I will get the chance to see him when I head north in september as I won't be heading that way at this point

Latest posts