CTX madness 2018

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sandta said:
Ye Heath, no matter if your at home or away you always do well :p

Regarding others ... i dont care who detects at any of my spots
AS LONG AS THEY RESPECT THE PLACE !

Not as close to home as some of my spots but still not too far away either. :D :Y:

ctxkid said:
Sandta said:
Regarding others ... i dont care who detects at any of my spots
AS LONG AS THEY RESPECT THE PLACE !

DITTO , i have lost too many permission and public areas to those that don't respect :brokenh: :brokenh: :mad:

There's not really much to bugger up on a beach, most detectorists are busy cleaning up stuff rather than leaving rubbish. I just like cleaning up all that dirty money and jewellery that people keep throwing away, makes the beaches much cleaner.

Yesterdays beach had very little trash thankfully.

Besides it can get lonely detecting around here, not many other detectorists to talk to, usually only get to talk to ladies wearing the Brazillian style bikinis who know absolutely nothing about detecting...... :lol: Most of whom say they've always wanted to give it a go and are interested to see what I've been finding, tough life on the Northern Beaches. :(

:D

Hit a small beach that I haven't done in quite a while this morning, pretty average hunt but better than nothing. Had some very average hunts over the past week. Need greener pastures again.

Few toasted pre dec as well.

1532151180_img_20180721_145957.jpg

1532151180_img_20180721_150007.jpg

What, only one silver! :playful: I'm sure the honey hole still has a few more silvers in it yet, at least the goldies are replenishing all the time - summer should bring hopefully bring out plenty of depositors for you. :Y:

Even your slim pickens are better than my good days. 8.( :playful:
Well done mate..Yes it's starting to warm up now the coast roads up here have been packed the last two weekends. O:)

Cheers fellas. Yeah only one silver, worked pretty hard for that tally though. So looking forward to all the tourists with holes in their pockets turning up at the beaches. ;) In the meantime though footy season has ended around here, might do all the sidelines over the next few weeks and see what pops up.

Latest posts