New Whites TDI Beachhunter

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldpick

Chris Johnson
Reaction score
Has been a long time in the making after many requests to house the TDi platform in a waterproof housing, looks like it has at last come to fruition.

https://www.whiteselectronics.com/product/tdi-beachhunter/

1532093744_800-0352qtr-400x400.jpg

Yep That's a winner, I hope it is based on the TDI Pro, because my SL already goes deeper than any VLF on the beach so if this is a Boosted TDI Pro then it's going to be deep.

I believe that fisher is close to a new PI beach detector that sounds interesting to say the least, do a google search on the fisher manta.

The nugget version is to be called the Terra manta.

The only question is whether it will be overlooked by many who are holding out for the new PI currently being developed by Fisher. Time will tell I guess.

It would be very cool if I could get just the waterproof housing for the Oz pro, sitting it on the wet sand while I dig is rather disturbing.
Been able to take it in the water I would probably sell the ATMax!
Matt T

Ship of fools said:
It would be very cool if I could get just the waterproof housing for the Oz pro, sitting it on the wet sand while I dig is rather disturbing.
Been able to take it in the water I would probably sell the ATMax!
Matt T

well it said it was waterproof to 25 feet, but they are saying there is no such thing, But it was there and I saw it and someone else down loaded the manual so it must be real but I think someone posted on the quite and now its gone.

Haha now I got the manual. :D :Y:

Had a TDI BH delivered by Australia post.

Latest low tides and calm weather turned out to be perfect conditions for use of this detector. :rainbow:

Whites promo video mention the TDI BH can be used for gold prospecting, had my doubt since the coil is a dual field and not readily changeable.

Turned out to quite a good detector for prospecting with some limitation due to present coil size.

Latest posts