Minelab Equinox tips and questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes can be frustrating with too many coils. Hmmmm now where to go today, hmmmm which coil, hmmmm trashy area or not so trashy area, hmmm surf or turf..... :lol:

Wish I could use my CTX coiltek 10x5 on it.... :( Oh well....

Heatho said:
Sometimes can be frustrating with too many coils. Hmmmm now where to go today, hmmmm which coil, hmmmm trashy area or not so trashy area, hmmm surf or turf..... :lol:

Wish I could use my CTX coiltek 10x5 on it.... :( Oh well....
Hahaha yep..A bit like to many detectors..My little brain could not handle the preasure of the choise.Thats why I only have 1..And coil choise for me is easy..15 for everything except trashy areas and gold hunting............Minimal brain use :Y: :Y: :)

Oh yeah I forgot you were going to use the 6" for gold hunting, really keen to see the result, should be deadly on anything shallow on bedrock. :)

Heatho said:
Oh yeah I forgot you were going to use the 6" for gold hunting, really keen to see the result, should be deadly on anything shallow on bedrock. :)
That's exactly how I plan to use it mate...The ground is only mild so hoping it will work well :Y: :party:

Heatho said:
That's exactly how I plan to use it mate...The ground is only mild so hoping it will work well :Y: :party:
Also think it will work well over tailing piles and checking the dirt and rocks I've dug before and after clasification :Y:

It is sooooo small. LOVE IT!!!!

Let's see how it performs in the goldfields. :D

1531964188_20180719_111354.jpg

Latest posts