Croc Gold Traps - Payment Problems

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anybody know whats going on with the Croc Gold Traps company. I've been watching the website for a week now and there is always a message about them having payment problems at the moment. I sent an email earlier but haven't had a reply yet.

As far as i know it is. I'm pretty sure it was set up by someone on this forum.

The website says it is based in Sippy Downs.

It's too late now, i've gone for a gold rat sluice again. Can't beat the customer service and the price is better.

I ordered my croc gold trap a couple of months ago, and it only took a couple of weeks for it to get delivered. Maybe I just got lucky.

mine was lightening fast in terms of delivery and support was great... they actually contacted me just the other week to get after sales feedback about the product. Sounds like good old life has gotten in the way of things... good fellas, based in aus, aus made and well made at that...

bjarvie said:
mine was lightening fast in terms of delivery and support was great... they actually contacted me just the other week to get after sales feedback about the product. Sounds like good old life has gotten in the way of things... good fellas, based in aus, aus made and well made at that...

I got the same thing, I thought is was really good.

I still haven't had an email back and their website still has the payment problem statement so i'm not sure what's going on.

I've ordered a 10" Sluice from Gold Rat Highbankers and i'm waiting for that to be delivered now. I didn't want to wait too long as i don't know how long the good water flow will last and i already own a gold rat backpack sluice so i know the quality of the product and the service provided.

Hopefully i hear back from Croc Gold Traps in the future as i really like the idea of the fluid bed sluice system and less classifying and i would still be interested in buying one in the future.

Out of interest, how are you guys finding the crocs? (Sluice, not those strange shoes).

AM1990 said:
I still haven't had an email back and their website still has the payment problem statement so i'm not sure what's going on.

I've ordered a 10" Sluice from Gold Rat Highbankers and i'm waiting for that to be delivered now. I didn't want to wait too long as i don't know how long the good water flow will last and i already own a gold rat backpack sluice so i know the quality of the product and the service provided.

Hopefully i hear back from Croc Gold Traps in the future as i really like the idea of the fluid bed sluice system and less classifying and i would still be interested in buying one in the future.

Out of interest, how are you guys finding the crocs? (Sluice, not those strange shoes).

I am sorry that you did not get an e mail back, I had no worries with them. I find the sluices great they just need a fair bit of water. The sluice seems to handle fine gold and black sand well. Overall I am happy and find it a lot faster to feed compared to my old one..

Latest posts