Are you on the LEVEL, or doing it a bit dodgee sometimes..

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This thread is mostly to help newbies out in setting up their high banker at a constant correct angle.
I myself at times in crazy positions set ups, have had to look twice at my base angle.
Even though im pretty confident of how I like it, it would be nice sometimes to have it exactly the same way I had it running perfect last time.
So for a small investment ($33 at bunnings) that has a good use in its original purpose ... is the dial in level.
??? Ok, once you are real happy with your base angle, put this level on your base, using the one bubble that can be turned, dial it in till the bubble is between the lines exactly.
On the side it will show you what degree it even is!
Write it down if you need, leave it as is.
Next time you set it up, put the level on the base again. Straight away you will see if your base is the same as last time. Too much or too little angle.
1531299004_2afe0e35-3314-4fc0-9558-059a2a5d5cc8.jpg

Cheers, I've often had to look twice when in crazy spots setting up. Not always on nice flat ground to work with.
in the picture, the bubble on the right can be turned, even if your banker is at 20deg, turn this one till its dead flat and between the lines.