• Register to access all forum features  

Tathradj
14 June 2018 02:29 pm

I have created this for those who do not wish to discuss nor
have access to Face Book.
If you are a Bush User in Victoria, This is the place you can come
in and discuss the issues.
I will add more as I go.
They need your Help as this has a very serious impact on our Freedom to enjoy our
Healthy Out Door Activities.
Attached is a petition that you can print out, Fill it in and sign it.
Get your friends, Relatives, Any one that can do so then post it in.
Also, Link this to any other Forum as well.
This is the only format that will be accepted.
They will not accept digital petitions, ie; Change.org etc.
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com.au … tition.pdf
Make it Happen Folk's.

A couple of HiBankers inc. accessories, , 4500, SDC2300, Gt1600,
Aldi, Phantom 4 Pro, A Prado 4x4, A'Van Cruiseliner and a heck
of a lot of determination.Not to mention Luck.
Most importantly, A lot of Good Honest Friends.

5 users like this post: LC76, LoneWolf, RM Outback, Patrick1, HippyProspecting

RM Outback
14 June 2018 03:52 pm

Thanks Tathradj thumbsup I'll print sign and post. Are the creators of the Bush User Group going to be involved in this thread or have you willingly volunteered Doug. Sorry for my ignorance I'm just curious as to how updates will be shared.

Tathradj
14 June 2018 03:59 pm

Willingly Volunteered. smile
Topic is open for any one.
Wouldn't have it any other way. thumbsup thumbsup

A couple of HiBankers inc. accessories, , 4500, SDC2300, Gt1600,
Aldi, Phantom 4 Pro, A Prado 4x4, A'Van Cruiseliner and a heck
of a lot of determination.Not to mention Luck.
Most importantly, A lot of Good Honest Friends.

1 user likes this post: RM Outback

wombat
15 June 2018 09:23 pm

RM Outback wrote:

Thanks Tathradj thumbsup I'll print sign and post. Are the creators of the Bush User Group going to be involved in this thread or have you willingly volunteered Doug. Sorry for my ignorance I'm just curious as to how updates will be shared.

RM Outback I'll be dropping from time to time to answer any questions.
wombat wink Bush User Goups United Admin

All Men Are Fools, But A Wize Man Knows He Is.

3 users like this post: Tathradj, RM Outback, limpalot

RM Outback
15 June 2018 10:20 pm

Thanks for the update Wombat and Tathradj.

1 user likes this post: Tathradj

HippyProspecting
15 June 2018 11:09 pm

Ill print one out and get a few signatures

Last edited by HippyProspecting (15 June 2018 11:10 pm)

If you can't convince them, confuse them

1 user likes this post: Tathradj

wombat
27 June 2018 08:42 pm

Protest Rally Against The Proposal of Turning State Forests Into State or National Parks.

This is under the banner of the "Bush User Groups United"

"Great News". There will be a Protest Rally in Beaufort on Sunday 8th July starting at 10am. So bring along your Family, Friends and all other like minded people you know to attend and support us. We will be marching up the main street to the towns Band Rotunda where we will have our meeting.
Assembling area for the march will be at the southern end of Lawrence St, just near the corner of the Western Hwy. (Traffic Lights Intersection) Louise Staley, MP for Ripon will be addressing the meeting.
So bring along your 4WD, Motor Bikes, Horses, Trail Bikes, Metal Detectors and anything else that represents your Hobby or Sport, to use in the march. Also any club banners. We need 100's there to make an impact and to get our message across. We have Police assistance for the march. This is only one of any Rallies to be held over the next month, finishing of with a big one in the City of Melb
wombat wink

5 users like this post: LC76, Trash, limpalot, Gilly47, mbasko

mbasko
02 July 2018 10:44 am

Has the Bush Users Group given consideration to getting support or aligning themselves with a party like https://www.shootersfishersandfarmers.org.au who are already fighting for access to public land for recreational users among other relevant things?
Contact details https://www.shootersfishersandfarmers.org.au/contact
I know politics is a taboo subject on this forum but moving forward these outdoors groups, & our associations like NAPFA & PMAV, need to have a strong connection to a party with a foot in the door of the political arena already IMO.
We've already seen that fractured, individual group lobbying only works to a certain extent. Time for a National front from all outdoors recreational groups if we are to be heard against the likes of the Minerals Council & Greens.
I'm not suggesting we move away from any groups, associations (like NAPFA/PMAV), organisations etc as they all still play a very important role on local/state level but it's time to get a strong National voice going forward representative of all outdoors recreational users & a party already exists that has represented us in the past & can continue that + build on it with support in the future. We don't need to reinvent the wheel.
Sorry for the political rant but IMO it needs to be said & discussed fairly. It's an unfortunate side effect of the current climate against fossickers/prospectors & all other Bush Users.
Not on Facebook but the group has my support Bill thumbsup

Everything we use comes from mining or farming.

5 users like this post: isolation, xcvator, LC76, The Scrounger, Billy

isolation
02 July 2018 11:32 am

It's probably a logistical nightmare, but having synchronized rallies in multiple states/cities could improve exposure.

BigWave
02 July 2018 02:54 pm

I'm in. Have printed and started with signatures.

GPX-4500 & Direction Finding Daughter

limpalot
02 July 2018 05:59 pm

Do a panning demo at markets etc, to educate the numnuts, will attract attension and have a sign; Won"t be able to do this for yourself in the bush soon, your kids are going to missout on this expeiance. Have your petition there to sign.

Last edited by limpalot (02 July 2018 06:02 pm)

Home made sluices x 2 & highbanker, ATX, Garret Supa Sluice, Quanta pan, 2008 - minelab 4500

wombat
04 July 2018 09:14 am

mbasko wrote:

Has the Bush Users Group given consideration to getting support or aligning themselves with a party like https://www.shootersfishersandfarmers.org.au who are already fighting for access to public land for recreational users among other relevant things?
Contact details https://www.shootersfishersandfarmers.org.au/contact
I know politics is a taboo subject on this forum but moving forward these outdoors groups, & our associations like NAPFA & PMAV, need to have a strong connection to a party with a foot in the door of the political arena already IMO.
We've already seen that fractured, individual group lobbying only works to a certain extent. Time for a National front from all outdoors recreational groups if we are to be heard against the likes of the Minerals Council & Greens.
I'm not suggesting we move away from any groups, associations (like NAPFA/PMAV), organisations etc as they all still play a very important role on local/state level but it's time to get a strong National voice going forward representative of all outdoors recreational users & a party already exists that has represented us in the past & can continue that + build on it with support in the future. We don't need to reinvent the wheel.
Sorry for the political rant but IMO it needs to be said & discussed fairly. It's an unfortunate side effect of the current climate against fossickers/prospectors & all other Bush Users.
Not on Facebook but the group has my support Bill thumbsup

"Yes" mbasko I have contacted them and they will be at all of our rallies for the next few weeks. And willing to talk at the rallies as well.
wombat wink

Last edited by wombat (04 July 2018 09:15 am)

2 users like this post: mbasko, BigWave

wombat
04 July 2018 09:25 am

Don't forget our Rally at Beaufort this Sunday 8th. July starting at 10 am with a march down the main st. to the Rotunda, 150 yds away. Our speakers on the day will be Louise Staley - MP for Ripon, Costa Di Biase - Australian Country Party, Ethan Constantinou - Shooter,Fishers and Farmers Party, Olly Oleszek - PMAV President, and my self. We are hoping to get someone from a 4WD club to speak as well. We are expecting 500 + at the Rally. So come along and support us, so we can support you.
wombat wink

Last edited by wombat (04 July 2018 09:26 am)

4 users like this post: LC76, BigWave, nucopia, Gilly47

xcvator
04 July 2018 04:52 pm

Just joined and posted up a link in the FB group "Everything Camping and Caravaning

Spending the kids inheritance as fast as I can
Trying to use an XP DEUS

1 user likes this post: nucopia

wombat
11 July 2018 04:35 pm

1531287338_ccf10072018_00000.jpg

1 user likes this post: Trash

wombat
15 July 2018 10:04 am

Don't forget everyone, if there are any Petitions still out there they have to be back at Louise Staley Office by no later than this Thursday 19th July. Address is on the bottom of the form
wombat wink

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site