Smokey's Equinox 800 Finds.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heatho said:
Another great hunt and starting to get into the older stuff, it's going to be interesting to see what else comes out of the ground there. :)
Cheers mate
Need a break for a few days... the back ain't what it used to be :Y:

Secret Squirrels said:
Looks like it will be a good producer for you smoky. loving the buttons mate, are they coming up as solid 12s ?
Cheers mate the bigger ones were 22/23 the smaller ones are 20/21..Theres going to be a real mixed bag there once I really start digging..Should be interesting..well I'm hoping anyway. :Y: :party: :rainbow:

Bring on the king tides :D :D :Y: :Y:
Should be some good erosion over the next few days.
Hopefully exposing a few old coins for some of us coin hunters :Y:

ctxkid said:
Smoky bandit said:
Bring on the king tides :D :D :Y: :Y:
Should be some good erosion over the next few days.
Hopefully exposing a few old coins for some of us coin hunters :Y:
we dont get tidies in the Macquarie River :D :D 8.(
I dont think you'd get to many waves either mate :Y: :D
But for the beach hunter....Waves ...wind ....and king tides can sometimes = An exciting hunt.. :D :Y: I know someone on the north coast will be getting excited about the king tides. :Y: ;)

Hi Guys
Plan A was not on due to an event happening..Should be some cherries next week at that spot :D
Plan B...Back to my beach but not any where near as much erroison as hoped.Anyway the finds :Y:
1531611965_img_20180715_24420.jpg

Fine junker ring.
1531611998_img_20180715_34425.jpg
1531612011_img_20180715_43235.jpg

And a pound.
1531612058_img_20180715_52973.jpg

But got on the board with at least 2 silvers :D Will cab them..Cant see the dates yer..Thrippy and a sixer :Y:
1531612145_img_20180715_3203.jpg

Catchyas next hunt.

Ive been angling towards the NOX 800 for my first machine. This is the first positive post Ive seen about it. That might just tip me over to getting one. Cheers on the post :Y: :Y:

Mick71 said:
Ive been angling towards the NOX 800 for my first machine. This is the first positive post Ive seen about it. That might just tip me over to getting one. Cheers on the post :Y: :Y:
Dunno where you've been looking but there are plenty of posts singing the praises of the Nox on here. I've found plenty of tiny copper rivet heads and fine bits of wire with mine so there's no problem with finding small stuff. Also really easy to use for a first detector but plenty of settings to play with once you have got the hang of it.

Yer I've found plenty of small things as well..It picked that thin ring easy at about 6 inches on the beach with a good double beep. :Y: cheers Mick :Y:

Cheers GP .
There starting to show the silver..Few more hours in the LJ....Yes that ring was very brittle.Im surprised it didnt crumble :Y:

Cheers silver and scrounger
The silvers saved the day :Y:

Gotta love a day saving silver! 2 is even better. My 20c didn't really save my day but I got excited for a while cos it looked a lot like a penny with a nice patina.

Latest posts