Goldmaster 24K Whats New?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1530091841_screenshot_2018-06-27-19-29-22.jpg

Looks like Whites utilised the MX7 control box and battery housing with the GMT innards, albeit with some refinements/additional features. Mentions that the detector is rainproof which still falls short on what the Makro Gold Kruzer offers, though probably fine for most prospecting forays. Will be interesting to see how the pricing stacks up against Makro and Minelab's Goldmonster, espeically considering the older GMT still retails here for a tad under $1500.

Goldpick said:
Looks like Whites utilised the MX7 control box and battery housing with the GMT innards, albeit with some refinements/additional features. Mentions that the detector is rainproof which still falls short on what the Makro Gold Kruzer offers, though probably fine for most prospecting forays. Will be interesting to see how the pricing stacks up against Makro and Minelab's Goldmonster, espeically considering the older GMT still retails here for a tad under $1500.
Well maybe the GMT will come down to it's correct price, But I don't think that GSA will be selling the GMK until all the GMT's are gone, White's being a limited market on Aus I can't see GSA having them in stock for at leased 9 months to a year maybe more. Personally I still like the GMT,

Its been quite awhile since Whites have released a VLF Gold Detector But is it really any Different??, thats what wed like to know.

So please let us know!.

But Im guessing myself as well as others want to know if this detector can find that tiny gold that a lot of the higher frequency detectors can find?,

And what makes this new detector from Whites stand out , different or a lot better improvements wise compared to the GMT or other Whites detectors as lets face it its been a fair while since theyve released a VLF Gold orientated Detector.

I guess with the talk that there might have been a dual frequency type detector that they might have been releasing some of us have had high hopes of a detector that might be a game changer like the Minelab Equinox has been hailed as.

Please keep us all updated with your finds and thoughts

Well I hope for Whites sake this 24K is a great vlf nugget machine and has a good run. I see it has a new patented ground balance system called XGB this could be a move forward in the vlf world. The only other thing I saw of note was the 24K has 50%+ more voltage going to the coil than the GMT did. We won't know much til we see a variety of field tests by different individuals on different ground.

By the Day To Remember video above, it sounds like the new 24K has the audio on steroids, sounds like its on boost. I like that.

I just got the 24k and found gold so small that it didn't read on my scale on the first hunt. Admittedly, the scale is not the best, but the nugget was very small and very thin. Found it around three inches down and the signal was strong. I'm liking this machine a lot so far. Very easy to get started with and easy to change settings on. Good job Whites.

Watermain thanks for your quick review of your machine. I just got back from a road trip to Seattle Wa, we stopped along the way at Whites Factory and got a tour of the entire place by Steve Howard, a very well laid out factory with total self sufficiency. They even populate their own circuit boards there and solder the boards entirely by automated machines. Good luck with your new 24K. I am in the market for a new vlf one of these days for nuggets, I sold my old GB2 recently.

I am anxious to see a test done with the equinox 800/6" against the 24K GMT with concentric. Will the multi freq win out or will the 24K new ground balance method prevail, or are both about the same?

watermain said:
I just got the 24k and found gold so small that it didn't read on my scale on the first hunt. Admittedly, the scale is not the best, but the nugget was very small and very thin. Found it around three inches down and the signal was strong. I'm liking this machine a lot so far. Very easy to get started with and easy to change settings on. Good job Whites.

Thanks Watermain for the Review!.

Please keep us informed and updated on how the detector is going as there is a lot of people waiting and wanting to see how if goes on the tiny gold!!.
Im wanting another dedicated Gold VLF Detector and as Ive already got the Gold Monster and its very good on tiny gold, but just wanted another one so both my wife and myself have a Dedicated Gold VLF Detector and so far its a toss up between the 24K and the Gold Kruzer, and Ive heard some good reports about the Kruzer here in Australia so far.
So now Im very interested in knowing how the 24K goes!, Ive got a Whites MXT All Pro and absolutely love the build quality of that machine and my wife has recently brought me the Equinox 800 and have been playing around with that on gold as well but just waiting for the 6 inch coil for it as Im sure thatll help even more as its already quite good on small gold with the 11 inch coil so can only imagine the 6 inch coil will improve its tiny gold abilities even more.
So please keep us informed eagerly waiting to see the results.

Cheers Bhogg

Maldon Gold Centre said:
The Goldmaster 24k will be available at Maldon Gold Centre very soon.

Is there any idea on what the price would be like and will you guys also have to 6 concentric coil as optional?

hey guy i got the whites 24k a few weeks ago, its very responisve indeed! as i expected having run the GMT many years ago i cou;dn;'t wait to run this. i own a nox 800 i would never compare the two, the nox is variable yes with some gold capacity but its got nothing on the 24k. I'm more interested in pitching the gm against the 24k i own both as well and the GM is a great sniffer but from my limited time with the 24k i expect this unit will run laps around the GM in the right ground. for anyone familiar with VSAT thats a big player in fine gold and whites handle it very well, for those who can maintain swing speed and height from the ground i think they will do well.

I'll hold my official review until iv had some quality time on new gold ground

Greglz86 said:
Maldon Gold Centre said:
The Goldmaster 24k will be available at Maldon Gold Centre very soon.

Is there any idea on what the price would be like and will you guys also have to 6 concentric coil as optional?

We will have pricing available soon, keep an eye on our website.

We will have all accessory coils.

I have a 30 year old whites coin master 6000D
In near new condition , live in Adelaide , done a coupla Dunolly - Wedderburn visits
Spent a lot of time in Watts gully

Thinking of taking Hillbillygolds advice and having a look at the Onk tomorrow , or this week

The battery box is the only thing worn out on the old. 6000, it can still penetrate deep, has reasonable g e b / ground balance

But I havent driven one of the new be type detectors yet, I still have this old 6000 that can sing and talk ,
I found a pre WW1 horseshoe with it , deeper than 20 inch
And an 1880 threepenny peice on the Vic fields
Never found any gold at all

Latest posts