I'm Back And Have Some Great Finds!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the old Cod bottles Marc, Shame they broke them to get the marbles out, I'd be going over the pit area and around there again with a metal probe just in case you missed some, Worth big money these days to collectors if in good condition and as you said you found some rarer examples in that area so well done and thanks for putting them up for all of us to view.
Dolphin.

Well done Marc great finds :Y: , I ordered a Coiltek 15'' coil yesterday should have it this week and will hopefully christen it on some new ground.

Cheers
Kev

Dolphin said:
Love the old Cod bottles Marc, Shame they broke them to get the marbles out, I'd be going over the pit area and around there again with a metal probe just in case you missed some, Worth big money these days to collectors if in good condition and as you said you found some rarer examples in that area so well done and thanks for putting them up for all of us to view.
Dolphin.

Cheers, yep when we filled it back in to go home we left loads more there so we need to go back and go uver the new area

Biggest Kev said:
Well done Marc great finds :Y: , I ordered a Coiltek 15'' coil yesterday should have it this week and will hopefully christen it on some new ground.

Cheers
Kev

Cheers, you will love it hey. Cover so much more area and miss ALOT less. Will take a few times to get use to the weight though

Well went back to the same location and gridded the area. Also went over the areas ive been over before and found a few new finds. Nothing real good but interesting none the less. Very chilly morning in the field...

Cold morning detecting the fields by Marc Russo, on Flickr

Victorian era 1880s belt buckle as dug by Marc Russo, on Flickr

Victorian era 1880s belt buckle as dug by Marc Russo, on Flickr

cleaned up
Victorian era 1880s belt buckle cleaned up by Marc Russo, on Flickr

Little tiny meccano pully
Small miccano pulley by Marc Russo, on Flickr

Untitled by Marc Russo, on Flickr

Old stationary brass machine oil lid. You can see the "O" surrounding the IL

I couldn't believe what lisa found. I had walked so close to where she found it too. Sunbaker!!!
1529632553_img_9746.jpg

1529632568_img_9747.jpg

Latest posts