Dry blowing in Moliagul

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both your dry blower and clean-up sluice look to be very well made. You must have an awesome workshop and skills to be able to produce these units.

Given the quality of the workmanship, I am sure that others out their would want to purchase your machines (Art).

I think this might be why Luvgold is wanting to purchase your gear.

If you designed these units, I think that some people may want the designs so that they can reproduce your item; however, be careful here, as others may look to patient the designs, so as to make money off your great work.

Yeh theyre sexy little units. If u had a few bucks and some time spare whack a few together and put them up for sale in the for sale section. Ebay even. Theyd sell well.

Thanks for the comments guys. They are 100% my design. I won't be giving the designs out to anyone but I am more than happy to answer any technical questions if people want to go make their own.

I am actually currently making a few units to see how popular they are in the market.

Luvgold: the blue mat is from Gold Rat Highbankers. Dustin sells them on his website. He has all different sizes.

Latest posts