SDC 2300 for sale - leaving the country

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would give that,,,
2 days.
That is a very, very good price.
Shame you can not take it with you. :N: 8.(

10 day auction and no buy it now price,start is 2600 ,what firm price for members on here mate?

Between you me and the gate post given the situation I wouldn't be accepting Paypal . Shifty buyer pays and then lodges claim and you could end up with money taken back out of your account and no detector. I know you cannot list without showing Paypal as an option, but simply put in item description cash or bank deposit. Should any issue occur Paypal takes away your right to decide ...................... they just refund even before you have item back in some cases. :mad: Even if not enough funds in Paypal account they just pull it from your linked bank account :rolleyes: Oh and the buyer can do that up to 6 months from payment date ................... it's sort of like tip toeing thru a mine field :( I got caught once ......................... but only once and never again I can assure you.
For warned is for armed :Y:

Hey Jwal are you moving to that beautiful lady that you met while on holidays a few months ago , she's from Canada or the U.S right.

Anyway good on you and I for one will say even though we only met once at a meet had a great time, go for it my friend and make your dreams come true.

Cheers mate and look after yourself :Y:

Bogger said:
Between you me and the gate post given the situation I wouldn't be accepting Paypal . Shifty buyer pays and then lodges claim and you could end up with money taken back out of your account and no detector. I know you cannot list without showing Paypal as an option, but simply put in item description cash or bank deposit. Should any issue occur Paypal takes away your right to decide ...................... they just refund even before you have item back in some cases. :mad: Even if not enough funds in Paypal account they just pull it from your linked bank account :rolleyes: Oh and the buyer can do that up to 6 months from payment date ................... it's sort of like tip toeing thru a mine field :( I got caught once ......................... but only once and never again I can assure you.
Forwarned is forarmed :Y:
Once upon a day eBay was pretty good, but these days it can be a nightmare for both buyers and sellers. I still find it amazing you can pay to remove negative feedback, like seriously how can that even be legal?

Bogger said:
For warned is for armed :Y:

I am SOOO Glad you told me that - I have had one from Russia and one from Ghana wanting to buy the detector, and I found that very odd.. good call, might just mark it as available in AU only... THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP!

Gravity said:
Hey Jwal are you moving to that beautiful lady that you met while on holidays a few months ago , she's from Canada or the U.S right.

Anyway good on you and I for one will say even though we only met once at a meet had a great time, go for it my friend and make your dreams come true.

Cheers mate and look after yourself :Y:

Hey mate - we had a great time alright, and I am going to miss catching up with all the smelly buggers I have met from this forum! :)

I am moving out with her, but not moving to the USA... we are actually both relocating to that beautiful little holiday location we went to.

Thanks for your words, much appreciated...

jwal said:
nicko61 said:
10 day auction and no buy it now price,start is 2600 ,what firm price for members on here mate?

Where do you find your gold? I have 10 days left :)

Think you should bring it along and do some treasure hunting on those beaches in the early mornings , could be a little gold mine :cool:

Gravity said:
jwal said:
nicko61 said:

Where do you find your gold? I have 10 days left :)

Think you should bring it along and do some treasure hunting on those beaches in the early mornings , could be a little gold mine :cool:

I would.. not sure if you have seen the rubbish on the beaches there :) If you think the bush is bad Bali will blow it out of the park.... But, only takes one nice ring to take care of that pain.. hmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.