200 watt wobble board

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I only get good battery life due to the 80 not being opened all the time. Mines the older style 80 litre although not the earliest version. The early models had the 240 volt unit as a transformer and mine has it built into the fridge itself. It hasn't missed a beat in 10 years ................ fingers crossed as I say that. The Engel are good but the stainless cabinets prone to fracture a little on heavy corrugations I have seen and been also told. Again probably would depend a lot on where it's carried in vehicle or trailer and as always most things have their pros and cons. One trick I do with mine is remove rear panel and clean all the dust a debri out of the refrigeration / electrics area. Surprising how much gets drawn in there. :Y:

yeah ive got the transformer box with mine,had to convert the fridge to ver B which is your model im guessing,(earlier top switch panel not available) good tip on the cleanout,ive never bothered with ours,also gonna silicon around the edge on that switch panel bogger,keep dust etc out,wife picked it up like new for $400 so even with the fix owes me $700,cant complain really....

Latest posts