NEL coils vs CORS coils

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ded Driver

WA is my backyard
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all, im new to the prospecting/artifact hunting scene & have bought an X-Terra 705 Dual Pack as a complement to a GPX4000 i picked up.
In looking at coils for the X-Terra I came across the CORS brand from Ukraine, then found comments on a forum in the USA that berated NEL as thieves!
When I looked into the 2 websites i find that they look as good as identical & both come from Ukraine!
Question is, can anyone tell me which one is genuine, or if its the same product sold under 2 legit brand names? (as is a lot of stuff made in China & marketed here under various names).

I use several NEL and Mars MD coils both brands works well ............ have not tried CORS.

Ded Driver said:
Hi all, im new to the prospecting/artifact hunting scene & have bought an X-Terra 705 Dual Pack as a complement to a GPX4000 i picked up.
In looking at coils for the X-Terra I came across the CORS brand from Ukraine, then found comments on a forum in the USA that berated NEL as thieves!
When I looked into the 2 websites i find that they look as good as identical & both come from Ukraine!
Question is, can anyone tell me which one is genuine, or if its the same product sold under 2 legit brand names? (as is a lot of stuff made in China & marketed here under various names).

I think you'll find that's one particular individual making those derogatory comments. I don't know what his gripe is in this case, but if it's the bloke I'm thinking of, he's already been banned from PA and some other prospecting sites for his abusive remarks on other topics.