Bonzle Digital Atlas

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is there any point to Bonzle?

I've tried it a few times and it seems worse than useless, slow to pan, slow to zoom in or out and when you do zoom in all you get are blurry images of the land, plus the info on it is pretty crap, basically just wastes your time stuffing around with it.
may as well use google maps
so whats Bonzle good for?

I was looking for something that shows maps in Vic with current gold leases

Bonzle combined with google maps has found me alot...it has gps Mark's that's are accurate in some cases.and info as to what to expect....

Bonzle combined with google maps has found me alot...it has gps Mark's that's are accurate in some cases.and info as to what to expect....

And i thought it was just my pc that was slow on that website. I have used it off and on for a few years. What i use it for is to find the old mines in certain areas and do my research on those mines and also to cross reference the mine locations with current maps and current conditions ( that is to say i find out if they are on the heritage register or on private land ,etc etc ) . I don`t get much historical info off that website and sometimes locations i know of are not even on the Bonzle maps. It is just another source of info for me.

Latest posts