Left my pick and scoop at Mololigul

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the kind words RM . Just doing what most members on the forum will do to help out others if they can. A little peeved that I couldnt make it but next one me and Rose will be there if possible as shes really looking forward to meeting some of the other crazy fools :Y:

Awesome effort Bjay and Patrick, only been on PA a short time and been to 1 meet up but didn't take long to realize what a great bunch of people PA has. That's why in introduce yourself section I comment as such. Keep up great work PA Members.

Received my 'new' pick today in the mail and it is fantastic, thank you so much Bjay. What an outstanding group we are privileged to be a part of. The help and understanding of the members is fantastic. I know Patrick1 was hit with a dose of the dreaded and still found the time to offer and provide support.
Bjay, thanks again can't wait to catch you guys up again.

BillS said:
Received my 'new' pick today in the mail and it is fantastic, thank you so much Bjay. What an outstanding group we are privileged to be a part of. The help and understanding of the members is fantastic. I know Patrick1 was hit with a dose of the dreaded and still found the time to offer and provide support.
Bjay, thanks again can't wait to catch you guys up again.
Good to hear you have a pick again BillS
Top people, well done Patrick1 and Bjay. :Y:

Bjay said:
Hopefully it digs plenty of gold for you Bill. I waved a couple of my larger nuggets over it so it knows where to dig. ;)

Oh no I missed out on another freebie that turns out to be gold, good luck Bill :Y: looking forward to some big pictures.

Patrick1 said:
Bjay said:
Hopefully it digs plenty of gold for you Bill. I waved a couple of my larger nuggets over it so it knows where to dig. ;)
He should start under your porch.
Note to those that dont learn from there mistakes very well. Not a good idea to look at your gold on the deck when its too close to the ground to get under it easily(beer may or may not have been involved). One day Ill get around to removing a couple of baseboards and pan the dirt underneath the deck. Be at least 1 to 2 grams under there I reakon. :8

Latest posts