Left my pick and scoop at Mololigul

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillS

Bill Seddon
Reaction score
1528713605_img_0585.jpg

Had a seniors moment at this afternoon at Mololigul and left my pick and scoop beside the car this afternoon. I was parked just round the corner from Welcome Stranger Road in the cleared area at the gold star. Would be really pleased to get it back. I know a few forum members live nearby and would be happy to pays you some out of pocket expenses or a slab, if you could find your way to assisting?

Found a pick yesterday. Down carisbrook way.
Been there for a while by the looks of it. Free to a good home. Heavy duty job.

sorry to hear mate. Hope you get it back. I did the same thing once. Came back for it just 30 minutes after leaving the carpark and someone had already taken it :mad:

Jaros said:
Lost a sand wedge -once- when I was still able to play golf. I sprinted back to the previous hole and the group following "didn't know a thing about it?" GRRrrrr!!! :N:

The exact same thing happened to a mate of mine. Something desirable about those sand wedges.

nuggetino said:
Jaros said:
Lost a sand wedge -once- when I was still able to play golf. I sprinted back to the previous hole and the group following "didn't know a thing about it?" GRRrrrr!!! :N:

The exact same thing happened to a mate of mine. Something desirable about those sand wedges.

Moral of the story, stay out of the beach! :lol:

Bugger

Its easy to do

I did it a few years ago .

Carrying a pick around everyday , then you probably think about where it is more when packing up

But when we detect when we can , carrying the pick isnt a regular routine .

Hope Pat can find it today .!

Well Patrick1 just contacted me after he went to the spot but no luck. What a great effort mate, cannot believe the friendships that a group like this can engender, a sterling effort mate and sincere thanks. Think a meet and a coffee and cake or a lunch is in order. I know you don't need a slab.

After traversing the rugged terrain, fierce weather (rain sprinkles) and battling horrific beasts (dog ate my roll of toilet paper from my Bush sack..all over the back seat) I was not able to avail myself other the treasure. Someone beat me to it. Sorry Bill.
Pass the slab at the next meet-up, you owe me nothing.

Patrick1 and Bjay you blokes rock :Y: Bills you hit the nail on the head when it comes to decent people we meet courtesy of this forum :Y:. Was a pleasure meeting you and chewing the fat around the fire over the weekend :Y: losing gear isn't good but it's better than it being knocked off.

Latest posts