Gold & Ghosts Volume 1 original in very good condition - Melbourne -

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello All,
up for sale is : Gold & Ghosts Vol 1 in very good condition.
I hope all the photos do it justice, I've tried to show all of the bad bits.
It has one page with a little highlighting and another with some ticks, I think that is it for notations.
the physical condition is very good, all pages still firmly attached and spine is well together.

Done with researching but sadly don't think trip will go ahead any time in the near future.

$400
Happy to post at buyers expense, prefer pickup so you can see what you are getting.
I'm in Greensborough Melbourne

Edit, Happy to send Photos , Just Pm me your email address. or phone number.
1528682986_img_3538.jpg

Sorry Madhatter, Have i misspriced? What is a more appropriate price?

Seem to remember another member selling for $360 and they looked pretty tired...

Eski said:
Sorry Madhatter, Have i misspriced? What is a more appropriate price?

Seem to remember another member selling for $360 and they looked pretty tired...

Eski, don't let the uninformed cause you to rip yourself off

Thanks NB
Hopefully someone jumps at it. it is a good price. might throw something else in if the buyer picks up....

Very informative read ...................... all five of them :Y: :Y:

.......... all five of them thumbsup , i thought there was only 4. Am i missing something. Very fair price, even if bit raggedy. The information is truly gold. :Y:

Tour of the Georgetown Mining District by D.W. De Havelland Apology Eski no way meaning to hijack :D

1528707540_georgetown_mining.jpg

No disrespect intended... :D
Just surprised with the item and its value...
Never thought a book about ghosts and gold would be so expensive.
Can someone enlighten me on how this is so valuable? :eek:

From what little I know and simply put, they are probably about the best and most informative reference books one can buy. There is currently a set of 4 available for sale at $2100 :eek: So Eski's price is fair considering what copies are bringing. :Y:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts