National Prospectors survey

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only a very green prospector of 3~ Months. But I believe this is a very important survey to be distributed throughout fellow prospectors/fossickers. Also I feel a free introductory day to new prospectors from seasond volunteers would be a great way to encorouge appropriate behaviour during our time in the bush.
We're a pretty good bunch but obviously there will always be a few that won't abide by the laws and rights written on their miners right which I think could be persuaded for the better with a field day out in the bush with a mentor.

This day out could show new prospector just how easy it is to maintain a clean camp, be respectful of your surroundings, fill you're detector holes in ectcetera.. and could all be encorouged by a portion of the day dedicated to teaching different ways of panning and detecting. In the future once I'm ready to start giving knowledge back to upcoming prospectors like myself now, I'd be happy to spend a day with a group being a living example of a respectful prospector and also helping our cause to keep this awesome hobby alive and going for all involved :Y:

My two cents anyway. I'm sure we're heading in the right direction anyway but it's all the little things that'll keep this hobby alive for future generations!

Unclenicho.

Afternoon prospectors and fossickers, some of you will have seen this already and some have already filled it out.
We are conducting a national survey to gather the real positive data about how our hobby contributes to the Australian economy and in particularly the small dying towns of this country.
All relevant state based prospecting lobby groups who are fighting for our rights and opportunities will have access to this data and will be able to use these responses to present a case where needed. Please if you want your hobby to have good representation complete the survey, share it with your mates, your facebook groups and join your local lobby group and show them your support.
the survey can be found here https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Prospectorsunitejune
This survey will be completed at the end of June 2018 thank you to all who have already contributed and continue to contribute to the fight

Hey G0lddigg,
is this the same survey that was doing the rounds around this time last year...or a new survey??

If a new survey, what was the outcome of the one you ran last year??

In any event I support the survey!!

hey Mike same survey mate just the final push, it needs an end date cant go on forever so i want to finish it up at the end of the month tally the results and start using the ammunition.

overwhelmingly the results are good, its time to put the data into the hands of our lobby groups and start kicking down doors.
appreciate the support mate

Latest posts