Spain81 videos

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the same fine ( I made a post on it ) $317 the end of March .

Very very peeved.

Cool video , hope you can get in a few more hunts before the fine is due ..!

I got a $252 littering fine... For tossing a but out of the car ????

However at the time on the ticket I was 5 ks away and had been at the site for 30min and had pictures to prove it.... I have also been using a Vap for some months and have a Drs certificate to allow me to use a liquid Nicotine.....

Been fighting it for 2 weeks and hope to know the outcome next week..

Now if they has said litter and approx 1pm... I may not have been able to fight it... But as the Time was wrong and I have asked them to show proof of said cig BUT and prove that it belonged to me... I have a 30% chance of winning.... I was told that unless I go to court only a small change to have the fine repealed...

NSW and other states now have a Littering App and if you do not like the way some one drives; dob them in for littering LOL... But use a general littering statement as if you get too precise ( Cig Butt or Lighted Cig ); then they can possibly fight it...

No such thing as proof of guilt today... They Send you the fine and then you have to fight it...

End of rant...

PS. Was on my way to assist a ranger do a clean up of litter and crap from a water way...

It pays to be careful but this does not
give prospecting a good name.
We here in NSW would be caned for doing all of that.
The speeding fine at $360.00 odd dollars pales into
significance to a $110,000.00 fine if we got caught digging holes
like that and running a Banker. :rolleyes:

ONLY 3 grams ?
Yeah - best go find another spot.
BTW could you tell me where this spot is so I can know what it feels like to find a miserly 3 grams in a whole day session ?

LOL - I in fact have been out close to 40 times and have not found half that amount.
Well done you if 3 grams is dissappointing.

moeee said:
ONLY 3 grams ?
Yeah - best go find another spot.
BTW could you tell me where this spot is so I can know what it feels like to find a miserly 3 grams in a whole day session ?

LOL - I in fact have been out close to 40 times and have not found half that amount.
Well done you if 3 grams is dissappointing.

Fred wiggs track mate its no secret spot if you can move ten tonne boulders youll do well.
But Ive come across other patches of clay that have produced 3g per two hour run? bloody hard yakka though??

Latest posts