MAKRO KRUZER SERIES information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kruzers have arrived!

A few more impressions from the field. Recently hit a park I've been meaning to check out for a while. Ground was rock hard so was restricted to working the edges in the leaves/mulch. First target was a $1

1519641620_img_20180212_121841.jpg

Stayed for a while before the sun came out and started frying my neck.

The Multi Kruzer ran great. Using 14 kHz and 3-tone mode, and using 4-tone mode to check any iffy ones.

1519641794_img_20180212_131814.jpg

On beaches, 3-tone mode has quickly become my favourite for zig-zagging up and down trying to find the target line. Once found I'll work a bit slower in 2-tone. This $1 was about ten inches deep.

1519642408_img_20180221_151158.jpg

On the really wet sand, select Beach mode, ground balance and away you go. Can usually use a similar sensitivity level I am using in other modes on dry sand.
Tried again in salt water, a tidal pool that was a bit over knee deep. The Kruzer ran very stable. Shaping up to be a great all-rounder.

I'm probably gonna drop the money on a Gold Kruzer shortly,they really do seem like a worked up goldbug2.

Love the GM1000,but the lack of ID really is a deal breaker.

Somethings gotta replace the old BH.

Any Gold Kruzer reviews appreciated!

Equinox is also a contender.

Has anyone tested the gold Kruzer in the goldfields yet?
Looking forward to any reviews coming online :Y:

No, Gold Kruzers still haven't shipped.

As soon as it cools down I'll give the Multi Kruzer a run. I have used it on the beach and it runs as good as the Impact all-metal mode. The 14 kHz Kruzer all-metal mode I'm sure would be as good as the Racer 2, then the Multi Kruzer has the extra frequency options as the Impact.

The Kruzer seems to have better emi immunity (apart from 4-tone which is Hot!) so you may not need as much iSat to achieve a stable threshold, well that is what I'm hoping at least, especially on the Gold Kruzer.

The Kruzers 3-tone mode with Sens under 89 sacrifices a bit of depth but is super fast, should be great in those iron hell spots in the goldfields.

Ok,thanks Nenad.
I have found to smooth the threshold i might bump the Isat as high as 8 whilst lowering the sensitivity to stay in the game...but lose depth.
Slight improvements emi immunity and Isat would have a domino effect on sensitivity and overall performance im hoping.

More stability means depth in the hills where I detect and hopefully more nuggets,and thats all Id like to see with the Kreuzer.
I have been able to harness the high sensitivity of the GR,and combine it with shallow bedrock/creekbeds ect.
But...a bit more stability and depth would be awesome.

Previous off topic posts have been deleted from the Makro Kruser topic.

Rob, if you want to discuss the merits of using low frequency vs high frequency vlf's in the goldfields, post in the generic "Metal Detectors" section and argue your point there. You have been warned in the past about continually posting in areas where your comments are either off-topic or are unwarranted. Also keep in mind that posting in upper case represents shouting to get your point across, please refain from doing so in future.

malri_au said:
I'm probably gonna drop the money on a Gold Kruzer shortly,they really do seem like a worked up goldbug2.

Love the GM1000,but the lack of ID really is a deal breaker.

Somethings gotta replace the old BH.

Any Gold Kruzer reviews appreciated!

Equinox is also a contender.
Would be hard to beat the Equinox on the wet sand :Y:

My biggest problem is getting false signals on and sides of a hill which was probably a volcano once.All detectors are highly affected and the anomalies make them overload every few feet. The overloading I can live with but false signals make you dig endless holes for naught. This is something no one has ever mentioned on this forum.I wonder if raising the Isat to 8 like Mick suggested would solve this problem but then running the risk of loosing a deep nugget.