NOX 800 for sale in gumtree already!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that minelab, are sending all the noxies out to dealers to sell!

rocketaroo said:
Yep such a big demand all over the world :Y:
Awesome detector for a good price :Y:

rocketaroo said:
That's generally what they do especially when there is still a shortage to meet demand :rolleyes:
People shouldn't have any problem moving a used unit on if it's not for them. Jeez even a used Deus sold pretty quickly on here recently :lol:

The nox 800 is a great device.
Managed to get a Nox800 for the special sale price of a Nox 600 from Anaconda.
Their sales events are pretty good.

Went in and asked for the sale price of a Nox 800 and told they are on special for $799.
So I ordered one and picked it up Monday. Should have ordered more.
Think they made a mistake but they honored the quote.

Even the normal sale price for the Nox800 was under $1100.

HH

This is a tough hobby on manufacturers, If we don't like it they soon end up on Ebay or Gumtree etc, There are a few keepers out there, But they did over Hype the NOX months prior to it's release but it is a good machine, Those who like the speed of single frequency machine will get the best out of it.

I guess a lot of people might have thought that it will produce finds that just aren't there to be found, people always buy stuff they don't need then sell it. I'm keeping my Nox and CTX, they are both totally different detectors and both excellent detectors. I'll sell my 800 if Minelab release a detector with multiIQ that has the discrimination capabilities of the CTX and upgrade to that.

My Nox has pretty much paid for itself already, though the CTX paid for it beforehand anyway. Win win situation. :Y: :Y: :D

i would like a nox because it is lite , but as a go to detector , not for me as they are a step back from a CTX in everyway bar weight

Well it does have a couple of other advantages over the CTX, it's recovery speed is much faster which is better suited to detecting in severe trash and it is more sensitive to fine jewellery like fine chains, the CTX fails big time on chains.

The CTX punches deeper has a 17 inch coil option and way better discrimination. They are the main differences between the two.

I wouldn't get a Nox if you don't need one, where I'm detecting in urban areas the Nox is good for squeezing the last good finds out of sites that I've already heavily detected with the CTX.

Sometimes you need a hammer and sometimes you need a screw driver for certain jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts