Backup detector...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While the initial outlay might be a bit steep, for me the rewards far out weighed that and it was money well spent.

Well before the 7000 ever came out, most forums had a "what do you want in the next detector" thread. The replies were battery incorperated, GPS, wireless, CTX type style etc etc etc... we even told them how much we were prepared to pay for it.

Minelab listened and we got what we asked for. Now we whinge.

Sorry, I know this thread is about a back up detector of the EQ price point

madtuna said:
While the initial outlay might be a bit steep, for me the rewards far out weighed that and it was money well spent.

Well before the 7000 ever came out, most forums had a "what do you want in the next detector" thread. The replies were battery incorperated, GPS, wireless, CTX type style etc etc etc... we even told them how much we were prepared to pay for it.

Sorry, I know this thread is about a back up detector of the EQ price point

The good thing about buying a quality detector even being 10k is that you are not buying nothing or squandering you hard earned,you will always get a good dollar for your machine if selling especially if you look after it.

A good detector will always hold it's value.

This hobby always gives back :Y:

rockdev said:
Apparently you can order the Equinox 800 from them for $1032 at the moment, I read it on a Facebook group today.
Mmmmmm Anaconda! Doing well. :D tempted .....

madtuna said:
we even told them how much we were prepared to pay for it.

I remember that clearly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts