GemQ videos - Up to Dec. 2021

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Another Quick hunt with the Coiltek 9" Elite

All,

A quick hunt over the weekend mostly spent finding a bag full of shot and tiny flicks of iron. Managed one piece though and was happy with its response under powerlines.

Hope you did well on the weekend.

Big haul of coppers with the Equinox

All,

Has a nice morning pulling out copper after copper this morning. Luckily managed a nice shilling to cap off a great couple of hours.

dude you so need to get a good pointer and make ya holes a tad smaller, you would be railroaded from the parks around here

ctxkid said:
dude you so need to get a good pointer and make ya holes a tad smaller, you would be railroaded from the parks around here

Mate use the half plug approach to ensure the runners keep the grass growing. I guarantee you couldnt tell I was at these parks.

NOx Rocks

This machine is insane, silvers popping up in areas that had been flogged to death for years and a half penny down at a foot. WHile I did think it was on par with the CTX, I'm now convinced that this is a step up in class.

Nice hunt GemQ,you certainly done the research for that hunt,getting all those old coins and tokens.Yet to find a token myself (on the bucket list).Well done mate.

Some old , old coins there G

Great research

The cream rises to the top

Luv the live digs .

An excellent presentation GQ

The old photos tell so many stories , a massive nugget , the word nugget doesnt do it justice .

Thanks for going to the effort of making the vid

Look forward to seeing more soon

Trash said:
An excellent presentation GQ

The old photos tell so many stories , a massive nugget , the word nugget doesnt do it justice .

Thanks for going to the effort of making the vid

Look forward to seeing more soon

Ant,

Next Part is on the Welcome Stranger.

The Welcome Stranger - Part 2 of the Biggest Gold Nuggets ever Found

All,

A bit of background on the area, including another nuggets found, geology and overlays maps and history of the find.

Very good GQ

1 down , the biggest problem would have been moving it without being seen by the other 16000 ...!

Well done

Latest posts