X-terra 305 & CTX 3030 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ship of fools said:
In three months, WOW!
I think I need someone to show me how to get the most out of mine!
I think I have about $30 in spendable since Christmas.
Matt T

If you have a CTX, Heatho sent me a handy $1 & $2 program. Other then that, it was just swing time. Lots of hours and effort.

Detectorist said:
Ship of fools said:
In three months, WOW!
I think I need someone to show me how to get the most out of mine!
I think I have about $30 in spendable since Christmas.
Matt T

If you have a CTX, Heatho sent me a handy $1 & $2 program. Other then that, it was just swing time. Lots of hours and effort.
I dont have a CTX, I have a Garrett AT max and a Whites OZ Pro.
What I really need to do is learn how to dig holes without making a mess! Which is why Im spending time on the beach, its normally easier to dig and fill in.
A little more effort would make a difference also.
Thanks
Matt T

Heatho said:
Detectorist said:
Goldpick said:
Mmm, Equinox 800 in a jar! A very tidy sum, now to spend it. ;)

I'm very tempted, if the secondhard market for the CTX didn't crash like it has since the Equinox came out I would sell it and get one.

2 detectors are better than one. :) :Y:
It would hurt my brain to much trying to decide which one to take ;) That's why I only have one :Y: :lol:

Detectorist said:
Heatho said:
Cracking hunt, well done.

Been quite a while since I've bagged several florins in a day, silvers are thinning out around here because I've found most of them. :) Though I did get a couple on a beach this morning but they aren't much to look at......

I know the feeling, this is only place I have found more then 1 or 2 silvers (probably about 30-40 at this oval now)....going to make sure I leave none behind. Finding the Six Pences all have a 12.33-12.35 ID which I ignored the first few hunts.
dig everything ! that sounds in coin pattern

Danny13 said:
Detectorist said:
Goldpick said:

I'm very tempted, if the secondhard market for the CTX didn't crash like it has since the Equinox came out I would sell it and get one.

A Knox is a good backup to the ctx , but on the beach the ctx is still a bit better :Y:
the one thing my wife cracked about, was having a second 3030 so don't have to swap coils 8) 8) :eek:

Detectorist said:
Big morning swing at the 'oval in the hills', the detector was just talking to me today.

$42 in spendables, pennies and few small junker pendants and 12 silvers.

My first One Shilling and 4 florins (had 2 in a hole again)

Only stopped because my arm could no longer hold on ? what tie ya arm up with string , cannot stop, silver heals pain ;)

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...57034_smartselect_20180508-151806_gallery.jpg

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...57050_smartselect_20180508-151736_gallery.jpg

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...57063_smartselect_20180508-151704_gallery.jpg

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...57080_smartselect_20180508-151834_gallery.jpg

Smoky bandit said:
Heatho said:
Detectorist said:
Goldpick said:

2 detectors are better than one. :) :Y:
It would hurt my brain to much trying to decide which one to take ;) That's why I only have one :Y: :lol:

Me too, I'm sitting here right now thinking exactly that...... better flip a coin. :D

$1600+ in three months I don't think I would be changing for a bit yet!
Keep saving the one's and two's get a GPZ and work some gold feilds you obviously have the drive and talent!
Then the big decision is do I hit the parks for coin or the feilds either way your scoring gold!
Matt T

Checked out a new spot today, was raining and muddy but still got what I came for in a few silvers.

1526621235_smartselect_20180518-152644_gallery.jpg

Latest posts