Beepin' and Vapin'

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One person killed by an exploding Li-ion battery in a vape device as against how many school kids shot and killed in American schools, logic says it safer to vape than attend a school in the USA. If that news story worried you, GPX users have a box full of Li-ion batteries strapped to their back.

After smoking for 45 years and trying every quit program to give up it was my GP that suggested to try vaping, it has revolutionised my life, nearly 4 years later my lung function has improved by 20 %, I have regained my sense of smell and taste and I feel great, that's all the research I need.

provari said:
After smoking for 45 years and trying every quit program to give up it was my GP that suggested to try vaping, it has revolutionised my life, nearly 4 years later my lung function has improved by 20 %, I have regained my sense of smell and taste and I feel great, that's all the research I need.
fair enough mate sounds good to me and well done on getting this far :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y:

provari said:

Sounds like it's worth giving it a go, I haven't tried everything because some of those tablet / patches have made a few mates feel pretty crook. Tried hypnotherapy and failed tried will power best result so far but still can't shake the bungers. So I'm giving serious thought to these vaping things time to research I guess.

RM Outback said:
provari said:

Sounds like it's worth giving it a go, I haven't tried everything because some of those tablet / patches have made a few mates feel pretty crook. Tried hypnotherapy and failed tried will power best result so far but still can't shake the bungers. So I'm giving serious thought to these vaping things time to research I guess.

I recommend giving them a go. Start of with a slightly higher nic content than the ciggies you smoked and then reduce the nicotine % over time until you are at 0%.

Unfortunately with any thing that we do in life, Accidents do happen.
I have had mine for a week and I was astounded that I have gone from a
pack a day, 25 cigarettes a day to 25 a week.
I am still getting used to the switch over and the difference I am starting
to notice now.
One of the things I have read about is the different coils you can use.
I am not going to do that as I think the use of a higher burning coil is not
a good idea and also, I do not need it.
Putting LiPo batteries under a higher discharge rate is nothing short of a
disaster waiting to happen.
Also beginning with a well known brand that is of a high quality plus not
to mention the liquid is a good start as well.
I must impress that these factors may or may not have been the factors
in the incidents.
Just my opinion.

RM Outback said:
provari said:

like you i have tried a lot of different ways to give up
Tablets sent me over the top not a nice person
Patches gave me night mares
Cold Turkey never again i wasn't a nice person
Herbal Cigarettes tasted like S^*T
Vapin dont like the taste still have mine here somewhere
at the moment i do wear patches (21mg) during the day to try and cut down that way but only time will tell

Getting the taste right is make or break with vaping , stuff that up & most go back to burning tobacco again .
I tried some of the fruit & other flavors , seemed OK at the start with but quickly went to a Uck after flavor !

The whole idea of starting vaping was to stop being ripped off with the cost of normal smoking , I wanted to get enough nicotine plus the right tobacco taste !
Now after trying a heap of tobacco flavors I'm getting very close to being a happy with a blend . Here it is , I'm using the 12mg nicotine level :Y:
https://www.vapoureyes.co.nz/collec...a-elements-earl-tobacco?variant=3425214660632

Warning ! don't get any of the juice in your mouth ' tastes so crook it could stop you vaping forever .

Brought a trio vape with 12mg tobacco liquid but. My partner dont like the smell of it but tastes ok.can i add a flavour to it to change the smell of it?

clint3 said:
Brought a trio vape with 12mg tobacco liquid but. My partner dont like the smell of it but tastes ok.can i add a flavour to it to change the smell of it?

You can but it will mess with the nicotine mg's.

You can get just the flavour concentrates to add a different flavour profile to yoir liquid but it takes a bit of trail and error to get something satisfactory. You can also use a e-liquid calculator to see what mg % you end up with.

If your felling really adventurous you can order liquid nicotine from overseas and make your own eliquid for your own tastes (importing liquid nicotine was a bit of a gray erea when i was vaping but im not sure of the legality nowadays)

Gone from smoking 30 cigs a day to about 30 a week depending on if I drink or not. Using a vaporesso tarot nano with a horizon tech falcon tank. Looking to quit the ciggies all together in the future. For those of you living in western Sydney there is a vape shop in Penrith they are extremely helpful and being ex smokers know what its like.

Danielkrupski said:
Gone from smoking 30 cigs a day to about 30 a week depending on if I drink or not. Using a vaporesso tarot nano with a horizon tech falcon tank. Looking to quit the ciggies all together in the future. For those of you living in western Sydney there is a vape shop in Penrith they are extremely helpful and being ex smokers know what its like.
been thinking about a better tank for my nano what size tank is the one you are using .
i was also looking at upgrading to a vaporeso switcher mod.

johno

Latest posts