Beepin' and Vapin'

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have been smoking tobacco for over 4 decades , I've now been vaping for a month , happy with the new way of smoking :)
Huge saving over the rip off cost of burning tobacco the old way .

Be careful of the nicotine level you order from NZ , although correct' I found them a bit to strong when tying the 12mg juices .'
I got a bottle of ( A Study in Apricot ) with 9mg nicotine on the second order , nice full flavour & enough of the N !

https://www.vapoureyes.co.nz/

jack.

I get the standard 12mg but hen mix it with 0mg stuff to suit.

Illegal to have or use teh fluid with Nic in Qld... WTF.

While in hospital they gave me patches but noted on my med chart that I am to use Nic replacement Vaping..

So in effect i can use it as it is on my medical chart and approved by the dr's.

AngerManagement said:
I like the T20S from Innokin in NZ.. and they also sell good quality fluid and diferent strengths of nic.

Too cheep and they are frustrating... too expensive and fancy and again frustrating.

T20s is a solid starting unit and may bd all i need.. everyone is diferent.

VapeKing T20s $29.95 $6.50 post and Vapor Kings T20S $37.95 $13.50 post. Vapeking are a lot cheaper than Vapor King :Y:

The cost of tobacco in Australia is now Prohibitive , no wonder vaping is taking off !

Back when smokes were bugger all a packet I got hooked :8
All us old time smokers should have been given a tax exemption .

Did you know the smoking ban in prisons is not working to plan .
I've heard the inmates are using the supplied nicotine patches they get ( paid by us ) to mix with tea leafs for a smoke .

Hope you enjoyed the rant
Jack

i have got a t20s coming should be here in the mail today . just bought it as a back or stand by for the 2 x vaporesso tarot nanos i bought a few weeks ago they are going good i am having no probs with them at all but the mrs is having a bit of a struggle getting used to hers thats one of the reasons for the t20s think it might be easier for her to start with .
at the moment i am enjoying grandpa joes e liquid ( butterscotch ) and running the nano at 35 watts .
i do have my eye on a switcher and moving into building my own coils . i already have some stuff in transit on its way to me so that i can mix my own e juice should be here by the end of the week .

johno

lmao
1525815679_vape.jpg

Smoking is a personal thing and people do it for all sorts of reasons. Most of which I experienced in my life.
I don't get vaping although I see it as the next step for those that want to give up but cant sever ties with the habit.
My answer is that when you are ready, you will just stop. As hard as it is, you will if you really want to. Its wanting to enough I think that is the key to moving on.
I still miss that bite in the lungs when Im stressed but that's all.
Good luck to all those trying and thinking about trying.

GT :)

Its good that you posted it
Its a good reminder that pushing batteries to their limits can be a dangerous exercise

i am going good with mine "vaporeso tarot nano " and "grandpa joes "which is a butter scotch flavour .the wife is using a berry flavour one . i am staying away from tobacco flavours . i have just got in the mail all the stuff i need to mix my own juice works out a massive amount cheaper , though i only got the flavour cons to mix the one the wife is using to see how i go mixed some yesterday seems pretty good so now i need to find the recipe for mine .. i can mix 30ml for only a couple of dollars .
mine goes well with my butterscotch schnapps which is my evening sippin licker.

johno

Latest posts