Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't go past good old Prospectors, i know its it filmed here down under. But it would be awesome if something like that was done here.

Plenty of amazing localities in our Country to show off to the rest of the world

Hi all, confirming that AGH Season 3 premieres tomorrow night (Thursday 31st May) at 7:30pm EST and 5:30pm here in the West on the Discovery Channel.

It's also coming soon to Quest in the UK, date TBC.

You can check out the promo on the Discovery Facebook Page here https://www.facebook.com/DiscoveryChannelAU/videos/1164008633741302/

We hope you enjoy this new season. Some amazing gold finds, and some great new Hunters.

N.B. Sorry, but none of the series are available on DVD ATM.

Regards

Diana

Mike70 said:
They say it goes to air on Thursday, 31 May.

mike.

all the drama of home and away and someone gets kicked off the gold fields (aka my kitchen rules) on the first ep

Loved first ep counting down the days till next week

:Y: :Y: :Y:

Been looking forward to last nights episode since...........last years episodes finished :)
Sad to see Leon leave. He was such a down to earth type of bloke ...... no BS for the camera.

Still can't take a shine to Greg (gold gypsies) but gotta admit he's a top machine operator :D :D :D :D

And it appeared they (gold gypsies) were using Garret detectors ... on a show sponsored by Minelab :eek:

Looking forward to next Thursday now.

Rob.

Hotrob said:
Been looking forward to last nights episode since...........last years episodes finished :)
Sad to see Leon leave. He was such a down to earth type of bloke ...... no BS for the camera.

Still can't take a shine to Greg (gold gypsies) but gotta admit he's a top machine operator :D :D :D :D

And it appeared they (gold gypsies) were using Garret detectors ... on a show sponsored by Minelab :eek:

Rob.

Hey Rob

I was watching on my small iPad and it shows how observant I am, I called it as GPZ's with the comment that they were suppose to be on the bones of their ar***'s last season and then show up with 2 x 10k detectors.......... even if you are right I'm smelling a rat

Agree with you re Greg, but I can't even flash one of those up so I thought he was pretty good too

Bazz

Hey guys, just to let you know that Minelab don't sponsor AGH. But they obviously purchase adverts :)

Hotrob said:

Rob.

Good... Would be nice to see some other brands getting some air time....

Dakota Fred has a new show called Gold Rush- White Water starting mid June on Foxtel... But You can buy the whole series on Amazon for $2.99 Per episode for those who don't have Foxtel.... :Y:

LW....

Bazz said:
Hotrob said:

Rob.

Hey Rob

I was watching on my small iPad and it shows how observant I am, I called it as GPZ's with the comment that they were suppose to be on the bones of their ar***'s last season and then show up with 2 x 10k detectors.......... even if you are right I'm smelling a rat

Agree with you re Greg, but I can't even flash one of those up so I thought he was pretty good too

Bazz

Apologies Rob - I just watched the replay on the big screen.....

Yep !! I was incorrect. probably some product placement.....anyway :cool:

dont bother watching it they dont geat much gold just spend most of their time arguing :N:
LoneWolf said:

Dakota Fred has a new show called Gold Rush- White Water starting mid June on Foxtel... But You can buy the whole series on Amazon for $2.99 Per episode for those who don't have Foxtel.... :Y:

LW....

LoneWolf said:

LW....
\
I watched it. A bit disappointing but I am addicted to gold shows.

A man goes out to find gold and makes his living from it? Gets his Van robbed.....Great part of the world...

Loving the new show this year...Aussie Gold Hunters..

I also loved the Outback Opal Hunters....Makes me want to jump in a car and do some Opal Mining... lol

LoneWolf said:
Typical Dakota Fred... I was hoping he would Drown after 'Back-stabbing' Todd... ]:D
No wonder the Episodes are only $2.99...

LW...

Lone wolf at what place can you find the episodes for $2.99 I don't have Foxtel. Someone I know has Foxtel so I can watch it every second week because they record the episodes for me.

So far I have only seen episode 1 of this season and I was not impressed. It seams th show has gone away from its traditional style show and it seams to be more mining rather than detecting.

Latest posts