Camper to buy when your have a few bucks spare

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crikey !! Be a bit hard to turn around in the bush. Still you could just drive over or crush as you go ! :eek:

GT :)

LoneWolf said:
Try and take that up the Cape.... :D

LW....

Love to see it on the most expensive per foot ferry ride in Australia ;)

1525589342_jardine_crossing.jpg

Private Extortion there Bogger.... :lol:

What a poor Departure Angle on the Beast.... Then again it may be Hydraulic operated...

LW....

Kinda reminds me off a stop for a cuppla days in broome yrs ago on our way to halls creek,mid winter place was packed,they use a couple of ovals as overflow areas for travellers,we were in doug stones beat up old troopys,we parked and set up camp which comprised open fold out camp bed,throw swag on top then open beer fridge,went for a shower,on my way back through i had to walk inbetween these two huge buses,these wernt your normal buses,they looked like the latest space age thing you could buy fully decked out as homes,a matching pair both painted black,they would of been like penthouses inside i reckon,id never seen anything like it,they were parked next to each other and they had a table in the middle on the grass with two mega rich couples im guessing sipping some expensive red wine,i reckon each bus was 500k,i felt like a lepper walking through the area,man there was some money there.....

He be stuff at those prices if you owned an Army Duck, lol.

he must be making thousands of bucks a week :eek:

Lucky old mate isn't in India, the blokes downstream would be undercutting by the end of the day.
Pedestrians free! I'd keep old mate busy for a few hours. I'd be like Homer Simpson.