⭐ Alluvial Show n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up another 2.1g while crevicing at nundle for 8 hours digging.
Sorry didnt get a picture before i added to my collection, but it did put me over half an ounce whick im stokedavout because ive only been prospecting since the start of the year.

Picked up another 2.1g while crevicing at nundle for 8 hours digging.
Sorry didnt get a picture before i added to my collection, but it did put me over half an ounce whick im stokedavout because ive only been prospecting since the start of the year.

About 6.5 hours digging in a new spot
1526377685_2d29c1a7-30b2-408e-8760-4c9c68824441.jpg

Im a bit embarrassed to put this up as there are some great hauls posted in this thread :8

My best pan to date while testing out a new creek.
Found nothing else in my other test holes. So im going to go back soon and do some more testing and try to figure this prospecting caper out

1527749245_20180527_142930.jpg

Hippy prospecting, I've seen dozens of pans worse than that....... Ok, empty, since I've been test panning creeks in my new area. That's why they call it prospecting not going down the creek to grab some nuggets! Every bit adds up and it's not about making a fortune anyway.

Dave79 said:
Hippy prospecting, I've seen dozens of pans worse than that....... Ok, empty, since I've been test panning creeks in my new area. That's why they call it prospecting not going down the creek to grab some nuggets! Every bit adds up and it's not about making a fortune anyway.
Ive had plenty of those empty pans you speak of dave79. The last one i had two nano dots of yella in was a few weeks ago now. So there is no risk of me making a fortune.
I am having a ball being out in the bush though

Mick Cov said:
Thats not a bad pan HP,would definitely be investigating further. :Y:

I will do that for sure. I had limited time on the day i was there and was moving up stream testing willy-nilly.
Ive been thinking about the spot non stop and will go back there with a proper plan of attack

Thanks for the encouragement fellas :Y: