My attempt at Equinox Cover Bag

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crow Pickens

Gordon
Reaction score
Hi, My attempt at making a cover carry bag for my Equinox 800, canvas with padding and lined, pockets for headphone, power leads,
tools of the trade and manual. now I can leave it all in one bag and fits nicely into my canopy side wall. it can live there now, ready at any time for a walk.
just thought I would share it with you all. ( just mite give someone and ideal)
Thanks for looking
Cheers Crow Pickens

Ps the cover on the Equinox is from Detrack, it fit like a Glove. :Y:

1523534990_bag_side.jpg
1523535014_bag_open.jpg
1523535040_bag_canopy.jpg

Looks good, was thinking to get this machine for when we the family are camping at the beach...looks like a fun machine that the boys can also play with.

P.S do you still have your 7000.

Cheers

FlowerPot. Thanks for writing, Yes the bag is working great, every thing fits nicely and all in one spot.
last sunday had my 82 yrs old Father with me, After church we had some time to kill, so I said we go to a park and try nox. he walked in front of me and he found one $2.00 One 50Cents and a 10 cents total of $2.60, ( all was sitting on top of the ground) and I found Nothing using the nox so much for buy a detector:( . he enjoyed it any way.

Gravity, Thanks for looking. Sorry have sold the 7000. Now building a Aluminuim single axle box trailer.

Thanks for everyone pushing the like button.

Cheers Crow Pickens

Crow Pickens said:
FlowerPot. Thanks for writing, Yes the bag is working great, every thing fits nicely and all in one spot.
last sunday had my 82 yrs old Father with me, After church we had some time to kill, so I said we go to a park and try nox. he walked in front of me and he found one $2.00 One 50Cents and a 10 cents total of $2.60, ( all was sitting on top of the ground) and I found Nothing using the nox so much for buy a detector:( . he enjoyed it any way.

Gravity, Thanks for looking. Sorry have sold the 7000. Now building a Aluminuim single axle box trailer.

Thanks for everyone pushing the like button.

Cheers Crow Pickens

Great work CP. I like the idea of an aluminium box trailer as well. I just put an aluminium cover over my old steel 7x5 box trailer but I'd like to have built the whole thing in aluminium. Perhaps next time ;)