New to the forum. Prospecting all over Victoria.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys n gals my name is Neil obviously and am quite new to prospecting in general. Started fossicking late last year and have been around the golden triangle lately for alluvial and in search or a nug with no prevail as of yet but I'm looking into slowly upgrading my equipment as time goes by. I love the natural beauties this planet has to provide in the shape of rare minerals and gemstones. I look forward to talking to a few of you and learning more along my journey. I appreciate anyone who took the time to read this and possibly go on outings with some of you in the future.
Best regards to everyone and wish you all good luck on your outings. :D
Neil.

G'day Neil welcome to PA there's heaps of info to search using the icon in the top left. Get 10 post's up and the members section will reveal itself for you, that's where most of the meet up's are posted. What gear are you using ask questions on topics of interest and you'll have 10 post's in no time.

Good on you Neil. Welcome to Forum. Natural Beauties of the Earth, they have us all captivated on this Forum...however most here are chasing Gold...I'd hunt more gemstones but as they are harder come by in my area I hunt the Gold and always study the Geology for tell tale signs.
Enjoy using the search function it will help you find all kinds of info.
Kind regards,
Rusty :) :Y:

Thanks guys I've been browsing the forum all day! Great info in here and I've been looking at sluice designs as I want to make a recirculating sluice at home :) I'll easily get 10 posts up as I am full of questions. Thanks again for the warm welcome! I already feel like I'll fit right into this community :D

Welcome to the forum.

1524483811_welcome_2.jpg

Hi all,
Just joined the site and have had a read. Not only interesting but extremely informative.
Can anyone enlighten me on the Paynes Find area as I am thinking about having a poke around there in the near future. :/

Latest posts