Nugget finder evo 14x9 Evolution

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Forum is just that a Forum questions and answers are there for all to see, pretty plain and simple really. I'm with MT and PP you were a bit harsh answering mardymoose imo. We all learn and share info because that's what Forums are for.

Sourdough Moe said:
LORD said:
Sourdough moe said:
mardymoose wrote:

Can you help me too please, mines gone all quiet on me?

Well dont hyjack my thread make ur own

Thats a bit rough mate, we can all share and learn from each other here

that wasent harsh at all. :/ All im saying is if you wated help ask for it yourself dont come on my post and steal my help or if you need it get in line i wasent even helped anyway. Steve form detector prospector help me out later

"Steal my help", that is not the way we work on this forum, we all try to help each other. As you're a new member here I should let you know that this type of attitude will probably not get you any help on this forum. Lighten up dude.

Cheers

Every nugget is different.
Just because someone gets a 1g nugget at say 8" doesn't mean all 1g nuggets will be picked up at 8". Some might only murmer when scraped across the coil, yet others if flat and solid enough and sitting right might come in a 10"

It all comes down to the size/shape and folds/features of the nugget.

And then you have your timings being used and the ground it is being used on, so what depth one user gets will vary to what another user gets, and then there is that users experience. An experienced detectorist will hear things that a newbie would not pick up on such as the faintest variation in the threshold. This will cause them to "get more depth"

That being said, 9" on a 2.5g with the 14x9 evo seems pertty good to me. The evo coils are the best out there, very well made and made to work on your detector. The bloke who builds them really knows what he is doing and has been at the top of the coil game for a long time now.

Auman

Latest posts