Xp Deus 4.1

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Time to face reality, feet are stuffed so the detector has to go 8.( 8.(

Xp Deus in excellent condition, but no box's, sorry. Remote has been updated to the latest version

This is a complete package.
1 upper shaft
1x 9" round coil with shaft
1x 9"x5" hf coil with shaft and battery
2 coil covers
1 remote control with case
1 set of ear phones (never used )
1 "land or sea" pinpointer with holster
1 very high quality gardening knife imported from the US
Andy Sabich hand book ( with a couple on notes in back page)
1 charging kit
Spare coil bolts and testing coins

1523155447_img_20180408_115210.jpg

1523155447_img_20180408_115242.jpg

1523155447_img_20180408_115404.jpg

1523155447_img_20180408_115419.jpg

1523155447_img_20180408_115735.jpg

1523155447_img_20180408_120057.jpg

1523155447_img_20180408_120148.jpg

1523155447_img_20180408_120422.jpg

Asking $1800-00 which will include shipping ( not remote areas ,sorry )
Payment by cash, direct deposit( you've got to trust me ) bank chq (7 days clearance )
cheers Keith

That's a very good package for the price, especially with the addition of the HF elliptical coil. The Deus is a real enthusiest's detector and an one of the best relic machines money can buy - I should know. ;)

Goldpick said:
and one of the best relic machines money can buy - I should know. ;)

Yeah coz you got all the relics. :D :D

If I could swing two Deus'ssss?, Deuii? I'd grab that in a flash. ]:D ]:D

GOOD.... definitely GOOD ! :Y: :party: :Y:

Ive played with this machine and it is brilliant.
Highly recommended this package for anyone and Keith has looked after it very well

Hi Keith is the deus good for gold nugget hunting too. I have a friend new to detecting thatmight be intereted, ta

Flowerpot said:
Hi Keith is the deus good for gold nugget hunting too. I have a friend new to detecting thatmight be intereted, ta

Here's a video showing how to use the Deus for gold and this package that I have for sale does everything that the video shows plus a lot more

[video=480,360]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1M9HVXjdhc[/video]

The Depar 600 is a stripped down version made for the African market
Hope this helps
cheers Keith

Offer the HF coil seperately, then your more likely to shift it all, without heavily discounting it all.

This setup is about $700.00 under current new prices and really is a bargain when it includes postage to most areas of Australa

xcvator said:
Flowerpot said:

Here's a video showing how to use the Deus for gold and this package that I have for sale does everything that the video shows plus a lot more

[video=480,360]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1M9HVXjdhc[/video]

The Depar 600 is a stripped down version made for the African market
Hope this helps
cheers Keith

That looks pretty impressive!
I didnt realise they were that good on gold!.
Great video

Yep, probably the best relic detector in the world (check out UK and European finds) and like most top detectors is very good on gold once you've learnt how to use it

Hi Kieth,
I own and am still getting my head around a fairly new XP Deus with the 9" standard LF coil and though not quite ready yet, I have been considering purchasing a new 9" HF coil from a local QLD XP dealer, perhaps I could subsitute the 9" HF for your HF 9" x 5".

I understand your sale has been withdrawn due to no interest, though if it is still up for grabs would you consider selling the below items from your package?

1 x 9" x 5" HF coil with shaft & Battery (presume cover is included) - main interest
1 x Deus handbook
1 x gardening knife

We are currently travelling around Australia and will be staying at Woodford QLD from Wednesday (2nd May) until the following Wednesday then perhaps onto Goomeri Qld for a week, so delivery would be to QLD somewhere.

Happy for you to either reply here or contact me via PM (where I can give you my mobile).

Cheers,
Paul

Hello I just saw this ad.
Have you sold it yet? Will you reduce more so you can move forward?
Please let me know.
Thank you.

KAZU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts