Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its just a dirty old pile fellas... one day I'll tumble them all clean n wrap them in old greased up period appropriate cloth and bury it again in an old port from the sixties that I'll find at an opp shop somewhere. But I'll bury it somewhere it won't be found for a hundred years or so, that way they'll be all patina'd up again by then. They'd be no use to anyone really... would they ? :)

silver said:
Its just a dirty old pile fellas... one day I'll tumble them all clean n wrap them in old greased up period appropriate cloth and bury it again in an old port from the sixties that I'll find at an opp shop somewhere. But I'll bury it somewhere it won't be found for a hundred years or so, that way they'll be all patina'd up again by then. They'd be no use to anyone really... would they ? :)
Good idea , I know the perfect place Silver :p

Danny13 said:
silver said:
We could stow a bottle of your Gold in with it Dan :p ..... and some Rum :Y:

The old hurry up n wait produced only two coins in the 20 odd minutes at my disposal.... but both were worth it and made me happy.
1523925231_screenshot_2018-04-17-10-28-47.jpg

1924 6d :D
1523925297_screenshot_2018-04-17-10-29-11.jpg

and slightly bent 1943s 3d :D
1523925346_screenshot_2018-04-17-10-29-34.jpg

silver said:
Danny13 said:
silver said:
We could stow a bottle of your Gold in with it Dan :p ..... and some Rum :Y:
yeah backing out of that one with grace, but it was a good idea anyway Silver :D

Yep, was happy with that hunt.... although once I dug the 6d I backtracked where I'd done and dug the 3d about 2 foot back ,.... last two signals I dug for the hunt as well...... Mostly the end tabs off of pulltabs ringing up high today(confounding me). Great to have a two coin hunt like that.... but was called back to reality before I had the chance to persue the hunt further. :/ :D
till next time hey !
:party: :party: :party:

Everyone else and me has done this place to death.... I'm just lucky enough to have my ears on with the Ace250 Dan.... tomorrow hey !..... mmmm, or maybe even later today ]:D

One of my banana bushes fell sideways about a week ago, the bananas on it still had sharp sides but I harvested them anyways just to see how they go taste wise.... hoping they won't be dry and flowery tasting when ripe.
This is them after a week (they were grass green when it happened)
1524241576_screenshot_2018-04-21-02-19-17.jpg

still two more nice sized bunches comin on yet too.
sun was getting lower as I went. 8)
1524241748_screenshot_2018-04-21-02-19-33.jpg

1524241782_screenshot_2018-04-21-02-19-39.jpg

I'm a sucker for nourishment ! :rainbow:

It sure is mate, tasted one this morning. .. could be sweeter, but got that slight dry powdery background taste still. Nothing a goid freeze then blending won't fix (better buy some honey today). :Y:

Latest posts