Nugget finder evo 14x9 Evolution

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drop your Rx until it is stable. 9 is still 1 above factory preset which is too high for a lot of areas.

I just got back from running the gpx4500 and NuggetFinder Evolution 14x9 for a few days on some very flogged ground at Rye Patch Nevada, got this .55 gm at 8" deep. Was very happy with this, its a porous nugget so a hard find to start with. As for small stuff I picked up a #9 birdshot at 1.5" also, was amazed at the coils sensitivity, I have a hard time using anything else of my machines since putting the NF Evo 14x9 on. There is no need for the Sadie this coil leaves near nothing behind from grain to gram sizes.
1497455887_rye_patch_nugget_front.jpg

HoudiniHarry said:
These are my settings:
12 evo on 4500
stab 9
rx ,9
motion vs
target vol 12
signal 18
vol limit 16
audio normal
response inv
track med
i am using enhanced and running in fixed tracking

Cheers

On bad days I drop my gain as low as 7 and stab on 10. Still ping tiny bits, .1,s

Also try "DEEP" on the front end, when I did this, I could up the gain a bit more.

With my gpx 5000 in sens extra i am only getting a max depth of 9 inches on a 2.5 gram smooth flat round nug i mean i can barley her it is that a good depth

Sourdough Moe said:
Patrick1 said:
No, you can do better. Make 3 more posts and then you can message me. I'm pulling out 1 grams at 12 inches .

What do i do to increase my depth
1 more post to go then you'll have 10 posts up, then you can message Patrick and he'll give you some pointers.

I might need to get some tips off you too Pat, would love to know I'm running at optimum settings :Y:

I am sure some of your internal settings need some adjustment, there are a couple internal factory settings that are quite a ways from where they should be. I can get .55 gram at 8", soft signal though.

mxt sniper said:
I am sure some of your internal settings need some adjustment, there are a couple internal factory settings that are quite a ways from where they should be. I can get .55 gram at 8", soft signal though.
This ia a burried target

LORD said:
Sourdough moe said:
mardymoose wrote:

Can you help me too please, mines gone all quiet on me?

Well dont hyjack my thread make ur own

Thats a bit rough mate, we can all share and learn from each other here

that wasent harsh at all. :/ All im saying is if you wated help ask for it yourself dont come on my post and steal my help or if you need it get in line i wasent even helped anyway. Steve form detector prospector help me out later

Thanks for clarifying that SDM, so if I have a question that is the same as your question I have to start a new thread and ask the same question.
I cant use the answer to your question, I have to wait for an answer to my question which was the same as your question.

Cheers mate, that simplifies things for me. :Y:

Think you need to adjust your attitude a bit help is always here all of us help each other and we dont mind if someone else has the same prob jumps on the thread makes sense to me not having ten threads all asking the same bloody thing ,I have jumped on threads started by others who are having the same prob with no trouble ,the help offered is not only for YOU but for all on the forum and if thats not to your liking research the info yourself the same as a lot of people do . and if you didnt get the help you wanted maybe it is the way you went about it DONT demand ask politely and maybe people would be more obliging.I wont be .PP :mad: :mad: :mad:

Latest posts