New Mojave Tesoro Detector Released Today!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would probably be a good little detector to own for casual coin shooting if pricing weren't an issue here, though I think you will find there will be little interest in Oz on single tone units - unless you are a diehard Tesoro fan. Seems to address the issue of no sensitivity control on the Compadre, addition of hi/lo mineralisation setting, plus making the coils interchangeable (and new coil).

Until Tesoro get their act together both on pricing and distribution, they will continue to lose current users as well as fail to attract any new users here.

As an example, the Compadre retails abroad for $189us, whereas it is sold here for over $450au, hence I could imagine the Mojave selling here for over $600 - no thanks.

That leaves bringing one in via a postage provider as the best and cheapest option.

Goldpick said:
As an example, the Compadre retails abroad for $189us, whereas it is sold here for over $450au, hence I could imagine the Mojave selling here for over $600 - no thanks.

We have the Tesoro Mojave in stock now. $499. Lifetime Warranty.
The Compadre is $399, also in stock. Lifetime Warranty.