Free to watch Lasseter's Bones

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys, sorry haven't been on in a bit had some dramas that prevented me getting on here but neither here nor there, Marksman i can post it off to you if you still want it posted home
cheers
Jamie

ok we will start another round and see how it goes

this is NOT a sale or rent it is a watch and pass it on to another PA member (must be a PA member)
inside the cover is a blank paper on that when you get it you put your forum name
then watch it (if the paper is full please add another piece)
then put it back on this post and pass it onto the next person that wants to watch it
the cost will only be the cost of few stamps
bit of fun to see how far it goes and how many people want to watch it
PM me with address for postage

Flowerpot pm the address to fireandice as she has it now

Hi there again, just wondering if this is still ongoing.
I've sent msg to FireandIce but haven't heard anything back in ages.
Cheers all.

Done a Runner with 7.62's DVD.... :lol:
I would like to have a look tooo,,, Can I be after Di Husky?.... If it's found of Course...

LW....

Dihusky said:
Also wondering what's happening Flowerpot..........???
Hi Dihusky, Sorry but I still haven't received the dvd yet?? FireandIce posted it on the 15th June??
Every day I check the P.O. but it's a no-show yet.
Good Ol' Snail mail.
I'm hoping it won't take too much longer.
Sorry for the long delay :8 :8

Hey, my fault it was late in been sent, life got in the way and been blonde the memory played a part too :8 , but it definitely got sent when I messaged you Flowerpot :( I will try chase it up tomorrow with the Post Office, should not take that long no matter how its sent!

FireandIce said:
Hey, my fault it was late in been sent, life got in the way and been blonde the memory played a part too :8 , but it definitely got sent when I messaged you Flowerpot :( I will try chase it up tomorrow with the Post Office, should not take that long no matter how its sent!
I've had mail take ages to arrive in the past, don't stress Fire, it'll get here eventually. :Y: 8) :lol:

Well it looks like the DVD has been lost to Straya Pist Post.
Its been nearly 6 weeks since F&I sent it on and it really seems that its gorn awol as I still havent received it.
Sorry Ken :-/ if I can find another copy Ill replace it to keep this thread going.

Flowerpot, since I had not heard from you I purchased another copy today and put the receivers address as yours :) No idea what happened to the original, Australia Post has no idea either and were as helpful as tits on a bull. They said delivery by next friday so please let me know

Hey thats mighty good of you F&I. :Y: :Y:
Will let you know as soon as it arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts