Equipment needed to start Gold Production SOLO

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keitzy said:
Was general Hercules the bloke who looked like grounds keeper willy off the Simpsons with his dry washer 2000 or whatever it was he built.?

Sure was. The guy who said he had a TV contract and that they screwed him over. (I wonder why)

He had a dodgy harness made up for his detector, had like PVC pipe and bungy cord. LMAO. Swears his head off, gloats about how tough he is.

Jeffs earlier videos are way better and more informative than his later stuff. He seems to be trying to get his hit count up by becoming more like an old west prospector. Wearing the sixgun when going into old mines sliding along mullock slips etc gets me. I hope it can be locked at half cock on an empty chamber.
More informative on mining is the Codys Lab series where he opens up his grandfathers old mine and retimbers it and puts in a few shots on some ore.

jethro said:
Jeffs earlier videos are way better and more informative than his later stuff. He seems to be trying to get his hit count up by becoming more like an old west prospector. Wearing the sixgun when going into old mines sliding along mullock slips etc gets me. I hope it can be locked at half c@#k on an empty chamber.
More informative on mining is the Codys Lab series where he opens up his grandfathers old mine and retimbers it and puts in a few shots on some ore.

You can't mention safety concerns about Jeff and his six shooter and then go mentioning Cody, who I know all too well. lol
That is funny. More informative on mining....hmmm I doubt that. Still a good watch though.

True, Cody is very informative. But not as informative as Jeff when it comes to mining and gold. Maybe if you are into dooms day prepping. lol
His Metal Re-fining series is not too bad.

And that mine series didn't last too long. It is nothing like Jeffs mine, which is still going and producing gold.

I like Jeff's silly antics, I guess you can't please everyone.

hAyyoUinAU said:
jethro said:
Jeffs earlier videos are way better and more informative than his later stuff. He seems to be trying to get his hit count up by becoming more like an old west prospector. Wearing the sixgun when going into old mines sliding along mullock slips etc gets me. I hope it can be locked at half c@#k on an empty chamber.

You can't mention safety concerns about Jeff and his six shooter and then go mentioning Cody, who I know all too well. lol
That is funny. More informative on mining....hmmm I doubt that. Still a good watch though.

True, Cody is very informative. But not as informative as Jeff when it comes to mining and gold. Maybe if you are into dooms day prepping. lol
His Metal Re-fining series is not too bad.

And that mine series didn't last too long. It is nothing like Jeffs mine, which is still going and producing gold.

I like Jeff's silly antics, I guess you can't please everyone.

I take your point about codys safety , his lack of respect for mercury in particular. His series on reopening an old mine and applying modern chemistry and metallurgy techniques to source raw materials for his experiments I thought was quite good. Id like to see him do a bit on the chlorination process of gold recovery.

Cody seems far more about understanding the processes and experimenting that actually making a profit or production in general.
The Mercury and cyanide videos are quite informative and help to dispel a lot of myths about the stuff. It seems very much like foreigners hearing about how dangerous our critters are here in Aus, it's true for the most part but the reality is the risks aren't all that high so long as you take a few precautions and know what your doing.

jethro said:

yep 100% agree on that :Y: :Y:

Its Dr Jeff Williams And i've watched most of his videos if it wasn't for them i probably wouldn't be hear and i ve learnt a lot from them i just can't wait till he comes over hear so i can meet him! There's nobody in Aus that teaches people like he dose and he's a metal head like me :)

Latest posts