Maldon Gold Centre Expansion & Refurbishment

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ProspectorPete said:
I'm heading up your way on Thursday for 3 days, was hoping to pop in for a chat and map on the way up but might call in on Saturday then before heading home.

I'll be in town tomorrow (Thursday). If you call on your way through I can meet you in between moving between shops.

The new store is now open.

Here are some images.

Everyone is welcome to pop in for a free coffee. We have an undercover outdoor seating area with tables, chairs and benches.

We sell cold drinks, some pre-packaged food and free barista coffee for everyone with a Miner's Right.

mgcshop1.jpg

mgcshop2.jpg

mgcshop3.jpg

mgcshop4.jpg

mgcshop5.jpg

We now also buy gold, you can bring your gold nuggets and specimens to us and sell with confidence.

The shop is located at 45 - 47 High Street, Maldon and our phone number is 1300 575 707

Looks good . I hope everybody heading that way drops in and has a look and get some local info plus some new gear as well.
Jaros :Y:

Maldon Gold Centre said:
ProspectorPete said:
I'm heading up your way on Thursday for 3 days, was hoping to pop in for a chat and map on the way up but might call in on Saturday then before heading home.

I'll be in town tomorrow (Thursday). If you call on your way through I can meet you in between moving between shops.
Spewing as I headed out Wednesday but ended up in town on Thursday morning (long story) to buy a butane burner, called into IGA and saw the news paper on the windows and door shut so headed down to the hardware store and only saw this post yesterday otherwise would have waited around, ended up at Timor today but I'll definitely call in next time I'm calling through :Y:

ProspectorPete said:
Spewing as I headed out Wednesday but ended up in town on Thursday morning (long story) to buy a butane burner, called into IGA and saw the news paper on the windows and door shut so headed down to the hardware store and only saw this post yesterday otherwise would have waited around, ended up at Timor today but I'll definitely call in next time I'm calling through :Y:

The shop with the newspaper on the window is Maldon Hobbies, the new Maldon Gold Centre is at 45 - 47 High Street near the Robert Cox Petrol Station.

Hope to see you next time youre in town!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts